Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / How do you "BUILD FINAL" in DBPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just wondering now I have finished my program how I can "Build Final" in Dark Basic Pro. In the origianl there was a button under the file menu called build final. How do you do it in DBPro. I can't seem to find this button. Thanks
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2003 22:56
There is no Build Final as such. If I'm correct, the build final in DB Classic include all the media files in the exe. To get the same effect, make sure you are using the project view mode, then click on settings near the bottom right of the screen and you can change all the settings for the program, and choose "EXE with attached media" (I think)

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
LREM 8888
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2003 00:07
Er... I thought whenever you pressed 'Compile' or 'Run' it was automatically compiled, so you can just find it in the project directory... As for BUILD FINAL, just adjust the settings like it says above

An orange can't be a tomato but a tomato can be orange...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:48:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:48:34