Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / multiple objects in a .3ds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
can i move different parts of an object in a .3ds file
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 02:39
Good grief, your posts are starting to irritate.

First of all, have you read the sticky posts at the top of this board - with particular reference to the 7th one down?

In simple terms, the answers to many questions depend on whether you are using DBC or DBP. If you don't put this information in your post topic then many members who might be able to help you won't bother.

Whys should they waste their time when what they put may not even work for you?

Secondly, in the vast majority of your posts, you ask a question then never respond in the thread again. How do we know you ever bother returning to check what anyone else has posted?

Did what was posted help or not? If it did, then a quick thanks for your help confirms you don't have the problem any more.

Finally, the answer to your question is... yes!

There you go, an answer nearly as useful as your question!

TDK_Man

SimSmall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 20:38
Cem, perhaps you've not read this...

Forum Rules and Newcomers F.A.Qs + Helpful Hints! Read This BEFORE Posting!

Now, lookat point 2 in this thread... You may have many questions to ask, but please can you keep them all to one thread, as it just clutters up the board... The majority of your thread titles are very close to existing threads by other users where the same (or a very similar) question has been asked...

I'll point out to you the level of clutter on the newcomers board alone... of the last 100 threads, 15 are yours - mostly questions that have been asked many times before...

By making many threads with names like "networking help" it shows you've not really read the sticky thread about the do's and the dont's:
* as a name, it's not very verbose (ie, it's not very descriptive)
* it's been asked before, I know that because I had many problems with multiplayer, but when the specific bit I anted wasn't there, I then made a descriptive post about what I was struggling with. My post won't have helped you, but many of posts out there may have done

I will also be very nice and tell you, that to move only bits of an object, you need to look at limb offsetting and rotating in the Basic 3D section of the help file. finding the limb you want requires making (and looking through) a checklist...

Now, I must say it's good that you are eager, and that you so desperately want to make a program, but perhaps you could think a bit more about the problems you're experiencing. Errors are frustrating, but so is answering the same problem seemingly every month.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:27:47