Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Object slightly transparent and stretched

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 02:29
Hi,

I am new to DarkBASIC(pro) and I have a slight problem. I have a model which is of a cat, I have made it move properly, and the camera stays behind it like I planned. The problem is, for some reason, the cat comes out slightly transparent and the front of it gets stretched/skewed outwards. I heard this has something to do with the Z-Buffer, and I tried changing the SET CAMERA RANGE settng many times on different numbers. But that has not worked and I have no idea now. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~ z_man ~
Clackersmith
Years of Service
User Offline
If you could post a screen shot and maybe upload your media for as to look at we should be able to come up with a solution.

The inadequacies of human cognitive ability are cause for the imperfection of reality.
z_man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 08:08
I found the problem! It was because I had set the camera to look from underneath, which gave that impression. That was silly of me. Anyway thanks for your reply Clackersmith.

~ z_man ~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:16:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:16:02