Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / my first segment and entities pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2007 03:17
hi im will and i made a segment and entities pack i got all the textures from right out side my house and use magic fps and its free to the community like any of my work to come the textures are pretty low res on the objects but the segments are ok i guess?
well enjoy ill post the download soon!

lynch production

Attachments

Login to view attachments
mastercheif 193
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2007 05:09 Edited at: 11th Apr 2007 06:17
No offence but it looks like you took a picture of your computer screen, other than that these entities and segments are pretty nice for a first.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2007 22:19
lynch productions,

Greetings. Your offering is very generous, and is appreciated.

Fine tune your textures before you put together your final pack. Improvement is needed, especially regarding proper scaling and omission of seams.

With practice, your textures will improve. I look forward to watching you evolve, and seeing your future contributions.

Best of luck in all that you do!

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka
lynch productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2007 01:22
seth your right im going to go retake the grass picture its not really good and ill do a few other things then ill release

lynch production

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:35:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:35:19