Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / importing 3d model into fpsc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi guys, i have created a model of simple male character in 3dmax.
i try to import it using entity creator, using the vids as guidelines. however after entering info like it's a character and it male and so on it asks me for the filename which i then type 'man.x', but it then throws up an error message saying somehting about could not load file. runtime error 88?

if anybody knows what the problem is or if you know of any other way i can import my model into fpsc please let me know. thankyou
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 12th Apr 2007 23:54
yuo've got to type the directory of the file. E.G:

entitybank\user\man.x

and make sure the .x isnt corrupt

Dup

If only you were me... Then You'd understand.
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 03:38
it also has to be in the entity creator folder

best of the rest!
Daku427
Years of Service
User Offline
hey guys thanks alot, it worked!!! the entity creator allows me to load the model and make a thumbnail so i can find it on the fpsc game. however when i insert the model and build the game all i get is a black circle, almost like a shadow effect following me around an shooting me. so i know the model is doing what it is supposed to do but i just can't see it on the game.
is this due to the size of the model or something?

anyone know the problem? help will me most appreciated, thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:33:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:33:23