Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / My first game Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 18:48
Hello guys, I have just created my first Demo for my first game

You can download the game at www.zorakgame.com

Right now it is useing all stuff with FPSC, but in the Final Release there will be my own custom objects......
yes I know how to Model, and im really good at it.

Hope you all enjoy the demo

www.Zorakgame.com a Classic in the making. Chop up them Leezy old Nazis, and find out why Hitler was so Evil.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 18:51
Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, can you please move it to the proper forum, Thanks.

www.Zorakgame.com a Classic in the making. Chop up them Leezy old Nazis, and find out why Hitler was so Evil.
mastercheif 193
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 21:24
It looks good, but one question, What character is in the screenshot? Downloading now
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 22:16
It's just a dark room with no way out, at least I can't find it.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

BigD TheGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Motocross pro712 Im brand new to this game creator i wanted to ask u on aim if its ok with u how to model and do other things becuase i have no clue how to model and what to use to model with i woudl appreciate it if u would give VD441 a msg on aim.ty
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 23:43
Quote: "I know how to Model, and im really good at it."

I love it when people are so modest. I'm not going to download the level, but the room looks kind of empty, all I see is a few enemies that probably consume framerate quite quickly, and guns from model pack 6 to make it seem good, in my opinion, you could do better. Not trying to get you down but it's not that brilliant. Keep with it though and try to add a few entities like wall furniture.

evil lies within all of us...we just don't know it yet

www.freewebs.com/3dfpsc
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 04:49
that was just a room LOL, that wasent the hole game, not every level is dark, besides LOL that was the last level its really small and they are just guarding someone, naw the Frame rate stayed at 30 for me anyways...

that level was just like 3 simple rooms, and Hitler Captures you and then the end of Demo.

But naw I really can model I been doing it for 9 years now.

I just havent seen any 3ds max tutorials that show how to animate the Guns that FPSC likes, ETC. so I havent been able to put any of my guns, ETC on it. Well I can without an animation but that kinda sucks LOL.

AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 08:00
just some info.
If his room is too dark, just hold "<" or ">" in game-to adjust ambience.

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 10:51
I downloaded the game and I must admit I enjoyed it. At first I didn't know what on earth to do because the ambience was too low so I had to turn it up. I then realised all those cardboard boxes in the corner and an area that was unreachable so I put 2 and 2 together and stacked the boxes to get up there. When I dropped down I gave the two german soldiers a punch and picked up the bat from the table. I then walked a bit more to the door which said "door locked" so I went back down into the room and noticed the key, so I pickd it up and went back to the door. I pressed enter and the door would not open. I got frustrated then tried "E" then purely down to guess work, I pressed "F" and the door opened. Further down the level I noticed the German soldiers had modern era weapons. What year is this game exactly set in? I only got up to Level 3 because I kept on getting killed. At the start of level 3 I found an axe which had an ammunition counter, hmm. As I walked further everything suddenly went dark. I tried turning the ambience up but it wouldn't work, and at that time two germans were shooting me. In the end I got round that then went down into the "planning" room. I found a door behind the locker with some magazines at the back and to other small room with urinals in them (planning a campaign can be too long for some people) I then went back up the stairs and down the other stairs. I saw some "bloody" (bloody as in blood soaked not the swear word) gibs at the end and this stupid German solider with an AK-47 kept killing me and wouldn't give me a chance. In the end I got past the lost all my lives and had to restart. It was a good game, just keep those posts in mind

vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 12:50
Quote: "that was just a room LOL, that wasent the hole game"

my mistake sorry. But another thing, if you've been modelling in 3ds Max for 9 years and are really good at it, then why do you need tutorials to help you along?

www.freewebs.com/3dfpsc
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 13:28
Hehe ( for opposing force ) haha yea I made the game where you have to think to beat it not just go out and shoot that gets boring after awhile LOL.... Im glad you enjoyed it
Gahh this game is kinda weird i would think, it is not really in any Era LOL, I dident want to tell anybody this but gahh I misewell

Hitler is suppose to be an Alien on this game, so its going to be quiet Interesting, Ima have Custom ALiens, Custom guns, Custom well everything pretty much, I am just useing what I have at the moment hehe, I mean why waste space and time when WW2 stuff is already there ya no

hehe I have it set on level two so it gets dark it's suppose to make it scary at the same time cause you never know whats gonna be around the next cornor I love thoes kinda games

haha liek that guy with the AK you was saying MAUAH he owns everyone LOL... Level 3 was the last level, I will fix the biggining of that level for the full release or the next demo If I have another one which I am sure I will

And for Vorconan - Its ok man its NP Well I dont need tutorials for Modeling, I just dont no FPSC's Animation set up, I cannot find it at all ive done the search box a thousand times, theres just no sight of it ( for me anyways )

vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 14:25 Edited at: 15th Apr 2007 14:25
on the FPSC homepage, in downloads there's a character shop skeleton. Of course you need the character shop plugin for 3ds max, otherwise try and import milkshape's or something like that.

www.freewebs.com/3dfpsc
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 14:37
I have figured out how to get the Skeleton into max, but Now either I have to reshape the hole model to fit the thing or I just make my own Animations which I would rather make my own LOL, I just need to no which frames is for which animation ya no, like is 1-10 running, 11-15 jumping, I mean whats the set-up thats the part I dont no, I HEARD it is all in ONE Animation file Im not used to animateing a gun, ETC with 1 Animation file LOL.

foxking
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 16:46 Edited at: 15th Apr 2007 16:50
you say you have been modeling for 9 years but you speak like a kid.

"a hole model"

you say "LOL" alot

"I just need to no which frames..."

"ya no"

and that is not a paragraph! that is one huge sentance!

so if I am to believe you have been modeling for 9 years you must be at least 17 years old yet your spelling and grammar suggest otherwise...

I'm not having a major go just not many people like liars.

The More You Study The More You Know, The More You know The More You Forget, The More You Forget The Less You Know,
So Why Study?
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 04:57
I am 18, I aint lyein check out my Photobucket
.http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/Motocross_pro712/?start=0

Dont call me something that you do not no, and yes I no my grammer sucks its called being expelled from school and being a Drop out, I dident want to drop out but if it is my Senior year and I get expelled for doing something really really bad, then I mise well drop out.

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 07:22
i want to see your modelling skills then, becuase i went to your photobucket, and well... it asked me for your password... lol

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 07:58
that sucks, well i could tell you my password but I not dumb LMFAO hahaah.... Hold on Ill get some of them real quick

Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 08:12
here is some

1 - A logo for a Old Mod i was making

2- a Grenade Launcher

3 - A Logo from a diffrent mod i was making

4 - a Airstrike Beacon laptop I was working on for another mod

5 - A Nuclear Strike Beacon for another mod

6 - A Fuel Cell Canister Bomb i was working on, also made it a UV Mapping tutorial.

7 - Box art of a Mod I was making Also a model.

8 - A fusion Reactor for another mod.

9 - A Laser turret for my mod again

10 - A terminator model that i made for that mod also

11 - Diffrent view of the Fusion Reactor.

12 - A plasma Rifle for my mod again.

13 - A Laser Sniper rifle for the mod.

14 - Metal Storm Weapon for my mod also

15 - A Missile from a Cutscene I was making for the mod.

16 - A Motocross track that I made ( useing my mods logo for proof, to the others for the Game that I made it )

17 - A Nice Post apocaliptic Scene of our futures HAHA

18 - A nice Logo that I made for my mod.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/Motocross_pro712/?action=view¤t=Tfate1A.jpg

19 - One of my first Vehicles to ever make for my mod.

20 - The second Vehicle that I made.

21 - More Reactors that I made, there like Small Generators of Cold Fusion.

22 - Another Awesome Logo for my mod

I think thats enough pictures HAHA.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 02:30:58
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 02:30:58