Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Zorak Kick ( VIDEO )

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 04:34 Edited at: 18th Apr 2007 05:05
I decided to make a video thread for it to make it easier for others to see

I hope that was not against the rules, if so I am truely sorry.

But here is the Video Version of it guys

( I no i hardly hit the guys it is cause, game cam lite, it was smooth but my guy wouldent rune sadly so in the real game I would be able to hit people easier )

And no this wont be a WW2 game, I am just useing them as an Example for the moment.

But ok here is the Video guys and gals,

AND YES the kick is a bit faster in the real game, Game cam just slows it down LOL.

Comment back please

www.Zorakgame.com a Classic in the making. Kick alien ass go to the strip bar and get some honeys, and goto that gun shop and buy some grenade launchers to blow up some alien scum.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
Motocross pro712, That was a funny video....lol...my my what a pretty BIG FOOT...lol...BTW...nice video.
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 06:28 Edited at: 18th Apr 2007 06:29
lol well a foot like DUke Nukems is quiet big HAHAHA, but yes,

Thanks

www.Zorakgame.com a Classic in the making. Kick alien ass go to the strip bar and get some honeys, and goto that gun shop and buy some grenade launchers to blow up some alien scum.
Years of Service
User Offline
Motocross pro712 as far as I can see...You got skills...

Sueme
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 06:39
even thoe I take it you are being sarcastic but im going to act like you are not LOL,

I am just not really that good with textures thats the main thing I cant do that good LOL.

Thank you thoe. LOL

Years of Service
User Offline
Motocross pro712 I am not being sarcastic.... I do really like your idea...I always say pratice makes perfect...it seems like there are other people that like this idea of yours as well...please don't be mad at me..

Sueme
Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 06:49
ooo sorry LOL, I thought you was being sarcastic like some other person did to me LOL.

Sorry about that my fault.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 12:11
Some promising stuff.Liked the video and I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with this.

Motocross pro712
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 12:46
thank you very much

I got a Pistol made, but I been tryin to figure out how to texture all night for it LOL, I never made a metal Texture before LOL.

I can only texture basic things liek Dirt, Mud, ETC, but nothing that shines or cloth and skin.

foxking
Years of Service
User Offline
shine is easy - just use the plastic wrap filter in PS

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2007 12:36
Nonono, don't listen to foxking! lol.
What I'm saying is, never use a photoshop filter unless absolutely neccesary, and/or if you get a nice, realistic effect from it.

"Or perhaps we're just one of god's little jokes?"
Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
That what do you recommend doing? Just hunting up guns and taking photos of them?
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2007 20:24
If you want to know how to make a really good looking gun texture download Errants "tantriclayers" video. The best way is to use a lot of layers and build up the texture with different brushes and layer filters. Also use different levels of opacity when you are building up the texture. Before, I only used one layer and burned and dodged my image. That is a big mistake. Now, I have recently got into the habit of building up my image. It takes a long time, but the end result is worth it.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2007 21:46
OF i've searched but can't find it; where is Errants "tantriclayers" video?

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2007 22:08
Tyrano man, search in the showcase thread "EAI WIP Video Thread". Go to page 2 and scroll down. There is a download box for the video

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:39:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:39:16