Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC - How do you?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 15:41
Hi I am a newby to the FPSC forum,

I am having a little bit of trouble...I can't seem to get my stairs to go through the ceiling onto the next level.

I left a blank cell for the stairs to go through the ceiling...but I can't seem to get my character to go up the stairs and through the ceiling to the next level.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Cheers
Paul.
smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 16:01
I dont comprehend. Explain?

big..hahaha..you said big!
XEROWING
Years of Service
User Offline
You need to have two open ceilings above your stairs,if u crouch like you have it now you will be able 2 get through it.So just add another open one to the foot of the stairs int he ceiling and it will work.
Red Stone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 17:28
Quote: "Hi I am a newby to the FPSC forum,

I am having a little bit of trouble...I can't seem to get my stairs to go through the ceiling onto the next level.

I left a blank cell for the stairs to go through the ceiling...but I can't seem to get my character to go up the stairs and through the ceiling to the next level.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Cheers
Paul. "

Hello Paul and welcome I think I know what your saying try this add a couple of extra stairs and on the first extra one go to markers and add win zone

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:28:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:28:52