Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / dgdk.net

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i've been a long time user of the darkbasic classic, dbpro, and dgdk products, but put them aside for a couple of years to dig deeper into my career (as they actually pay me money!).

just the other day i decided to browse around the site, and saw dgdk.net, and became so elated, considering i have devoted about 2 years to c#, and now suddenly my favorite hobby language had support for it! needless to say, i purchased.

only delved into it a bit, but so far, so good. very nice apexnow!! by the way, i used to go under the forum name theonering. been a long time, and i had trouble with that profile, so now i go under this one.

anyway, i just wanted to applaud the great work, and tell you guys to keep it up!

p.s. your forum has become a bit more n00by than usual. it alerts me to turn off caps, yet the only caps i have are the dgdk product names. ha! lol ended up lowercasing everything, and the title... wierd.
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2007 09:37
Psyko Programmer, I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the product so far. I do have further ammendments to make to the product, specially regarding the documentation, although thjs has improved over time.

If you do have trouble with any of it's functionality, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Paul.

Abundance = Choice = Freedom - Scarcity = Dependancy = Control, Truth!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 02:24:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 02:24:42