Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Milkshape Problem?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 06:17
I just got milkshape and keep getting this what is this all about I've had it for a whole and just started happening now-

Attachments

Login to view attachments
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 06:50
Oh, goodness! This happened to me too. I contacted the support email and they told me what to do. I did it, it didn't work. So I was just about to say, whatever, a great waste of $25! Then I opened milkshape (it still wasn't working) and I just left it open over night. Turned my comp off, then back on. Then it worked. Or I did something like that. I don't really know how I fixed it, but that's what happened for me.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 08:24
I had that issue and I let Milkshape run for 5 or 10 minutes and then shut it down and started it back up again.No problems since.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 09:04 Edited at: 25th Apr 2007 09:08
Quote: "I paid 40 bucks for something that stopped working after 30 days. Man was I pissed."

Where the heck are all you people buying Milkshape from? If you paid more than $25 you were ripped off to start with.

I had this problem the other day. I emailed the creator and it all got sorted out by the next day. If you email him the info.txt file from Cocuments and Settings<user>Application DataMilkShape 3D 1.x.x he will be able to tell you the problem.

@Underside
That controversy thing in the wiki is outdated. There is a new Eula and also now it's only Milkshape that closes when it detects certain programs.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:36:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:36:28