Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Requesting: WW2 weapons pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, Im willing to pay anyone who can make the following weapons complete with animations and arms.
If your willing to take this task on, Add me on msn: andrewclifton93@hotmail.com

WW2 Pack:

Quote: "Allied:

1.m1 grand
2.Thompson
3.BAR
4.Trenchgun (american)
5.Springfield [working scope]
6..30 cal
7.BAZOOKA
8.Colt .45
9.American Grenade

Axis:

1.KAR98K
2.MP40
3.MP44
4.Trenchgun (german)
5.Scoped KAR98K [working scope]
6.MG34
7.PANZERSCHRECK
8.P39
9.German Stick Grenade

Others:

1.Sticky Grenade
2.Smoke Grenade (working smoke and makes you unvisable)"

Yes I do want alot there...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 13:22
There's a member who's been making a WWII weapon pack for awhile now. If you can wait for him to complete it, I'm sure it will be quite economical; otherwise, something made exclusively for you (on that scale) would be pretty expensive.

-Keith

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 20:02
All those weapons are basically all the ones in COD2.. Do something original.

Each weapon you would probably pay... $50? Too expensive.
Learn to model, and you can do it all yourself.

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 20:23
I'll make all of them for you, for $1000. What really ticks me off, is the fact that you don't even know and can't spell the name of some of the weapons in your 'list'. At least get it right before making requests, that way, it at least makes you looks 'professional'. What could really make some one angry, if after they finish modelling those weapons, is if you decide you don't want to make that game anymore and you don't want to pay for them. Further more, those weapons will take months to complete. My advice, don't bother.

Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 22:02
Lol! oh btw opposing force (sorry to hijack the thread) but on the trailer for my WW2 game i added you into the credits for making the M1 Garand =D!!! and yeah andrew that is a tall order mate im not gonna flame you cos your newish but i hope your rich if thats what your willing to pay for lol, you can buy industry standard modelling software cheaper than what your asking for lol

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 22:16
Quote: "What really ticks me off, is the fact that you don't even know and can't spell the name of some of the weapons in your 'list'. At least get it right before making requests"

Just because he may not know everything or may not be able to spell right has nothing to do with it.
Cold,hard cash from non-spellers spends just the same and we should all be a little more understanding and know that the ability to spell properly does not necessairly convery intelligence...and that was pretty rude.
Anyway,the reason he probably gave his e-mail for a contact and didn't give a lot of info in this thread is because he wants to hadle this privately...which is fine.
In the future do try to consider the feelings of others before you post.

Huxy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 22:31
After what I know, the "trenchgun" is a remington M1897.. Might be wrong. But the Germans didn't have any shotguns that was issued to any german troops... The "trenchgun" was issued to some US troops...

And im missing the Sten gun, SMLE NO. 4, Gewher 43 or the Gewher 41, Lüger P08, Webley no. 2, Panzerfaust, MG42, M1 Carabine, MAS 36, FG42, PPS serie SMGs, Mosin Nagant serie, SVT 40, TT34, DP18, PTRD, .30cal M1919A6 and also the M1919A4 as you are probably pointing at, MARK II grenade, BREN LMG, Vickers MK I, Gammon bomb, Walther P39.. And Many Many More...

And when we talk about the german stick grenades, I hope to see both the 39 and 41 version...

Maybe a bit to much to ask for?

-Huxy

www.huskygaming.com
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 22:38
Cherd, Thanks

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 01:29
Wait for Avenging Eagles WWII pack it has almost all those weapons and it should be coming out within a few weeks.
Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
andrew clifton
Years of Service
User Offline
Awsome!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:22:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:22:20