Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / loading X files in FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2007 15:27
i want to load Train Maker (T.Ed) build trains in to FPSC .
Will i have to modify the FPS Engine Source Code or there is another
way to import ?
is there any better tool then T.Ed to make fields maps including mountains ,trees, and deserts .
and loading them in to First Person Shooter Creator as a Model ,
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2007 18:13
terrains from Ted will have to be massively scaled in their FPE to fit the FPSC map space correctly. This will evidently lead to poor collision detection and "sticky" areas.

I have tried using FPSC with T.ed, but there is just no way to effectively import the map.

oh, and T.ed stands for terrain editor, not train editor, they're 2 completely different things, yeah?

Raja Shahzad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 10:40
Thanks Butter for your reply .
Any ways, now how i can import any model (with Deserts , Mountains , Field Areas) in FPSC ,and what should i use to create such models./

is there any model Pack for FPSC with built in models according to my requirements,
and one more thing ,if i load a X file in Dark Basic , will i have to do all the Collision and AI Stuff my self.????
Waiting for Reply ....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:36:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:36:43