Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / game character..!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:23
i am making game characters for me .. i planed to make game character for others also bt i need sumthing in exchange ...first see my game character and comment on it.,.and yes i cange anything startin frm expresions to dress to muscle to gender age everything..

HOPE has Wings

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:28
what do you ask for in exchange?

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:31
how abt 2 $ for it? bt i can't give u this you dis one as this is my game character.. bt i can make many starting frm female to male and monster characters too...! well i am doin this because i have some free days ..and i am not doin this for cash bt this is a time taking job so compared to that 2 $ is very less..

HOPE has Wings
lynch productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:40
just 2 bucks?
wow thats awesome i'll have to drop you a line

-will

lynch production
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:53
one more with lifht effects...

HOPE has Wings

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 05:58
extremely high poly
does it have animations/one texture uv mapped, and under 3-5k polys, if so id be willing to pay you 10$ for each organic model

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 06:05
Can't sell poser figures as game characters.

Fungames
Years of Service
User Offline
$5-$10 is as far as I go.I might buy that model for Poser(Animations)

The Urban Pack W.I.P ($10.00
-4 Mini Packs(Office,Resturant,Store,Street)45%
I am lost,can you help me?
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 06:06
Bloodeath 6 6 6 ....its just a rendered pic and dat can be animated when i give it animations..i can't give away the original model ..bt wat i can do is make u a rendered picture like above , can make u a poster for u to use in game cover, can make animations... and yes the texture is uv mapped.

HOPE has Wings
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 06:09
loc, if i edit it ..can't i sell it? or i have to make a full change of the model and then i can sell? bt when we buy fpsc and the models we get frm it we can make games and sell those which contains the fpsc model also ...loc, can u tell me in details ..plz... i don't wanna do ileagal things..and thankx loc..

HOPE has Wings
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 06:15
You cant sell the mesh in any form according to the e frontier license. You can change 99.9% of the model and still can't sell it. It's the way their license is made cause making new looking chars in poser is easy....either with dials or magnets as morph targets. To over come this no mesh is to be sold unless you make it and bone it in poser. Well make it in max(whatever app ya want) and bone it in poser. If anything matches up you could be in a world of hurt.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 08:09
I thought I saw Poser work there.It was a little too hard to believe that you went from the type of texturing to this level this quickly.
Please observe the Poser license (which you should probably read) to avoid any unnecessary complications.
Reading a license on something I get is usually one fo the first things I do.
Sometimes a license prohibits me from using something the way I wish,making it useless to me.
That way I don't waste the time installing it or working with it for no reason.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 08:15
yes, FredP ...you are right...from now on i will be more carefull and read the lisence 1st.. by the way as poser is a very software ...and i just installed poser 15 hrs ago...and used it for contuniously 8 hrs and learned how to use it..not completely bt little bit though..i wished i had looked the lisence first..oh well...whatx the heck in learing the program..and by the way do u like it..?

HOPE has Wings

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:40:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:40:14