Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Very new to dbp

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 19:10
Hay there Ive just started using dark basic pro I have the tuts and it very complex indeed I need a tut that covers step by step to using dbp if anyone has any tuts or links that would be very good thanx

FPSC AGENT F
Tom J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 23:38 Edited at: 3rd May 2007 23:39
FPSC AGENT F
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2007 09:46
Thanx but htsy dont cover fetures for your first program makeing a 3D room with a player etc plz if you have any guides that will be fine but i will read those tuts anyway may be usful

FPSC AGENT F
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2007 10:42
IF you don't understand arrays / types etc etc etc as well as general programming principles your only going to get frustrated and find that your programming will be limited and take a lot more effort then exploring the plethora of commands available to you to make life easier.

1 command equals one more virtual tool you can deploy against problem solving.

We are all here to help you, there is no drama with asking specific questions, the ones who dont, do not progress at all.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2007 00:38 Edited at: 5th May 2007 00:39
Quote: "Thanx but htsy dont cover fetures for your first program makeing a 3D room with a player etc plz if you have any guides that will be fine but i will read those tuts anyway may be usful"

and you do realize that there is such thing as a period right? Just some advice...use semi-normal grammar and punctuation, it makes you appear much more intelligent and professional. It doesn't take much longer to spell words right than it does to misspell them, so please at least attempt to . And with Firefox's new feature of a spell checker, you have no excuse.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:21:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:21:20