Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Project - Banshee

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 23:02 Edited at: 18th May 2007 23:03
Project name:
Project Banshee

Brief description:
The project is a Online-Horror. The Project, this is entitled Banshee, it is based 50 years from now, when the world is being overun by ghosts, zombies and other nasty twisted creatures that can be conceived. The idea is to have players join in teams or competitively search cities, houses, mansions, forests, or where ever they can go to discover how the story unfolds, the story is deep and twisted.

Production has currently started, everything is planned out we just need a team to bring everything together.

Target aim:
The project will be sold for retail.

Compensation:
Currently we are offering 5% of total retail sales, we are looking into changing that into 10%, we can put it into writing in the form of a contract.

Technology:
3D Modeling using 3dsmax or any other program. C++, Perl, various other programs.

Talent needed:
We need coders mainly, 3D modelers, Voice Actors.

Team structure:
Co-Project Leaders - Mike Payne
Martin Bak
Jessie Martin

Assistant - Noah Mchugh

Script Writer
Lead- Ian Thompson
co-writer- Michael Diaz
Programmers
Lead-
Artists
Lead- Mike Tanalega
3d Modeller
Lead- Joshua Wharton
Shubro biswas
Composer/sound
lead composer- Sean O'Neil
Co- Nick Merillat

lead sound- Stephen Muir

We are in the works of getting a website

Contacts:
Please contact us via email or MsN messenger at the following address -
Michael Payne ( project leader ) - jeramiaclaudepso@hotmail.com

You can also contact Noah via AIM at the following handle - noahmmchugh

Previous Work by Team:
Noah has done many projects with getafreelancer.com and has also worked on 3D models for various independent clients.

Story Line:
Setting: "Earth" Year:2075
The main area the game is known as The Agency, centered in the middle of the town, this Agency is set up for deffense. The town is known as New Ark City, In reference of Noah's Ark. The city is the new safe haven after a sparadic increase in very strange events that have been producing sick and twisted monsters. In other words, the city was built to protect people from Paranormal activities. This game will be a scary rollercoster ride.....!

Please only give us kind feedback, no mean comments please. Also if you have any ideas for it please feel free to contact us, we are open to new ideas.

Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 23:07
Quote: "
3D Modeling using 3dsmax or any other program. C++, Perl, various other programs.
"

So this isnt in Dark Basic Pro?

Also u have been long enough here u should know that u need to post screens when u post into wip boards..

[B] - LINKIN PARK - [/B]
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 23:28 Edited at: 18th May 2007 23:28
Quote: "3D Modeling using 3dsmax or any other program. C++, Perl, various other programs.
"

i belive it says and any other programs, and i think this site does have coders that code in other langauges.

and as for a image, here is a render of an enemie skeleton...

Thanks
Game King
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 00:36
Wow, great job on the skele!
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 00:41
We are desperetly indeed of coders, please apply.

Ian.
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 02:17
Quote: "Please only give us kind feedback, no mean comments please. Also if you have any ideas for it please feel free to contact us, we are open to new ideas."

We can be critical, I assume? Well, let me be critical then.
First of all - I've got no real idea of the game, based on your post. What is the goal? Is it online only? MMORPG? What graphical style? How are you planning on selling it and what if you don't succeed in succesfully selling it? I'd really like some additional information about the game.

I recommend having some stuff ready and uploaded before you team request here. I remember for SeaDome that I had quite an extensive list of things the mods said that I'd better have. To get real attention, blow us of our feet with some screenshots, unique gameplay-elements or story!

It seems indeed desperate to ask for coders in C++ or Perl on a DarkBASIC forum, but I guess that you're right that there'll be coders in those languages around here. I just hope for you the mods won't lock it.

Good luck with Banshee!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:30:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:30:33