Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Water Shader from Ultimate Shader Pack: I can't get it to work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2007 07:09
Hello all,
I'm attempting to use the water shader from the Ultimate Shader Pack and I'm failing miserably. What I'm trying to do is get it to work from a function so it can be called whenever. You can obtain the Shader Pack by clicking this link: http://files.odyssey-creators.com/files/Ultimate_DarkSHADER_Pack.zip

Here is the Demo code for the water shader:

and here is my function for it:

Anyone see the problem? I'm completely lost, so if you have any comments or anything at all that may help, please post.
-Jim

Insert Signature Here
Getix Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2007 07:33 Edited at: 21st May 2007 07:38
bUMP
[EDIT]
lol, sorry for bumping so early, but, it's a new day here

Insert Signature Here
Dbproguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2007 07:42
It's the middle of the night for most of the community. Don't bump because you've not had very many views firstly, secondly your thread is at the TOP OF THE PAGE and therefore no reason to bump, you didn't do anything but add to the post count.

I'm such a n00b
[/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 14:57:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 14:57:01