Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Asteroids steroids

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:18 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 03:20
Asteroids steroids is a new game i am making, i dont know if this will be the name it's silly, it might just be a temporary one. I've finished most of the game, everything but the attack system is ready, it's very near completion.

in the game you're a gun in space and you have to shoot all the asteroids before they reach earth..

The laser that comes from the guns

the menu looks a little funny, it's annoying i know, i'm going to fix the looks of it soon.

and the white boxes are just temporary, i'm going to model asteroids and replace the white boxes with them.

The game will be 100% my code and i havent asked a single question while making it *proud* and it'll include a lot of my own music.

i like pancakes..
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 04:10
is this 1st person? Just asking because it's hard to tell with the HUD you have. Also, I'd cut the number of stars in the background by half. Not because there's aren't that many in space, but because it looks ugly on screen.

Actually, could you post a vid? it would make it so much easier to tell what's going on. This does look interesting though, and I really like the sun graphic.

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 07:40
looks nice, is it first person?

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 11:03 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 13:17
Quote: "is it first person?"

yeah

Quote: "I'd cut the number of stars in the background by half. Not because there's aren't that many in space, but because it looks ugly on screen."

i didnt even realise i'll do that when i've finished some of the other stuff

and i'll make a video in the weekend when i've finished all of the tests that i have in school this week

i like pancakes..
NeX the Fairly Fast Ferret
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2007 19:58
I'd say it looks about right to me.

Since the other one was scaring you guys so much...
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks i dont know if i'll be able to continue this project though my programming computer is F***ed up. I may have to format it

i like pancakes..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:36:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:36:41