Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / hi,you can help me please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 15:30
I want to tutorials, DBP , (Game maker by dark basic pro)
please.I need tutorials.
and I want to Cods (game maker "only")
code:kill
code:move (GTA game)
code:jump
code:kill
code:platform game
please help me I user new

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 17:15
Welcome to the forum sly, A few pointers for you, these should help you on your way. I am assuming that you have DBP and Game maker? To start of you should probably set one of them aside if they are two different programs. Next there is a neat search function at the bottom of the forums. Try to use this when ever possible. You should read all of the stickies at the top of this board as well.

I am still quite new to DBPro but have learned a great deal from other forum members. You shouldn't just simply say hey I need these code snippets you should try coding it yourself and then posting the code using the code tags. then ask someone if they see where the coding went south. You can also search in the code snippet area for a piece that resembles what you would like to achieve and then work it until it suits your needs.

I don't believe that DBPro can do console games but you can use the controller commands and the joystick commands if you wanted to simulate the player controls to mimmick a console.

You should also state your question clearly or to achieve the most support you should actually ask a question as opposed to a demand.

Enjoy your stay here,

Cheers,
Dave

Sly Ninja9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 17:30
I am sorry pal,but i want to tutrials.
and can draw by 3Ds Max 6-7-9
OK where fund tutorial ???

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 23:13
We can't just give you a tutorial on how to do the things you want, those thing took teams of professional developers years to do. You need to start at the beginning. And, no offense, I suggest you use a translator to post here, it's a bit hard to understand what you mean .

bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 23:29
and please speak in english(or find a translater program if you don't speak english) and i should direct you ruccus's FPS tutorial for newcomers its quite helpful.

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
Tom J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 12:21 Edited at: 29th May 2007 12:23
Look at the top of this board, there is a post called "Useful posts for newcomers", it is a list of several tutorials. It may not be what you need directly i.e. code for a GTA game but they will help your understanding of DBP to grow. Ruccus' FPS tutorial (mentioned above) should help with movement and jumping.

Speedball - WIP post: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106537&b=8

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-26 22:47:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-26 22:47:14