Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I'm new to DBpro help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Everybody knows about thw spinning box program right?
okay well i tried this with an object i made in 3d world studio and it says the file at line one deisnt exist.
ive placed the file in the crorrect directory but its not working.
help.
bandM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 22:24
Newcomers section is your friend
Noonster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 06:08
Umm...he is in the Newcomers section

Umbra, it could just be that you have not typed in the correct path. I've done this on occasion myself. For example, if you saved the .dbo object in your "My Documents" folder, you might think that the path would be "C:\My Documents\objectname.dbo", but the path might actually be more convoluted than that. Go into My Computer and write down all of the folders/directories that lead to where you have the object saved, and see if you missed anything.

Other than that, post a code snippet to help figure out the problem.

Good luck.
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 06:59
You could use the 'SET DIR Path$' command to place the correct path to where your file is actually located.

LB
Twinsen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 13:50
umbra, you've made 2 threads about the same problem ... now as I said in the other thread, u cannot use MAKE OBJECT with an object that u've made . You can only use it with the LOAD OBJECT command

Could you help me treat my injured Dino-Fly ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-26 22:56:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-26 22:56:40