Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Problem with camera

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im having trouble controling the camera when i run the whole thing i can only turn the camera in about a 90 degree angle. I can not figure out why and it is annoying me. here is my code so far.

any suggestions not about the camera would also be welcomed.
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2007 01:26
Hallo Strider...try this piece of code...Good luck !!

robertochafari@hotmail.com

oh my god
Strider 911
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i added that in but now i press the upkey and everything does what its suppose to then i stop pressing it and instead press the left or right key. This causes the camera to drop down. I want it to stay in the same position while turning. Thanks for all the help
Strider 911
Years of Service
User Offline
(Bumb) I still cant figure out why when i press the arrow keys the camera drops down.
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 23:10
What you should really do is study the code chafari posted so you know what it's doing and how it does it. When you know that, you will be able to figure out what to do yourself.

If you are given the code which does exactly what you want, then you'll only post it into your program and won't have learnt anything.

Besides that, the next problem you come across, you'll just post again asking for more code - and we'll soon get tired of giving it to you.

So, go study the above snippet (it really is basic stuff), read some tutorials so you get a basic understanding of what you are doing - and then post back here if you don't understand some part of it.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-26 22:59:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-26 22:59:11