Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Another quewstion for the masters...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2003 22:52
I relaize this isn't code related, but it does have an impact on gamemaking. My question is, is there a website where one can post game design ideas. What I mean is I have several game ideas that I would love to do, but I only have the time right now to work on one, So I was thinking I'd work on the one that got the most response. So to find out what kind of response it gets, I need someplace to post where people will comment on it. I've already looke at gamedev.net but if they do have such a place, I missed it.

So, is there anyplace that this can be done? Or should I just pick one at random? Any repsonse will be appreciated!
Evil Noodle
Years of Service
User Offline
er why not post your game ideas here on the forums and well tell you

T.A.F.K.A.C.M.O.T.D
The Artist Formally Known As Cut_Me_Own_Throat_Dibbler
Rwilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2003 23:05
Er, well you see, I would but... well I hadn't thought of that ! Silly me. Well, I'll be posting links, because I've actually been making long word file describing the Ideas, So I'll need to do some tidying. Thanks for the idea, Evil Noodle! One last question though. Should I post the ideas here, in the necomers area, or a different area?

Evil Noodle
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm dunno about that,maybe stick it in the general area although i may be wrong

T.A.F.K.A.C.M.O.T.D
The Artist Formally Known As Cut_Me_Own_Throat_Dibbler

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:35:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:35:17