Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Has Anyone Made a Thompson Sub-Machine Gun?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 02:19
I'm just starting a new project, "Blood: The Rising," based off of the game "Blood" by Monolith Productions Inc. I might be asking for some weapons from anyone nice enough to donate 'em. (Mainly because I'm kind of a slacker, and I can only model .md2's.)

First, I was wondering: has anyone made a Thompson Sub-Machine Gun? Y'know, not like the WWII Tommy guns, but like the 1930's Mobster Thompson SMG. So..um... yeah.

Cool Stuff Software is gnarley.
conmon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 02:26
Anyone?

DJ TJJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 02:46
They have one built into FPSC... its under WWII

http://www.freewebs.com/djtjj3/
conmon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 02:49
I just said "Y'know, NOT LIKE THE WWII TOMMY GUNS, but like the 1930's Mobster Thompson."!!!

...of course, I just saw Avenging Eagle's WW2 weapon pack with a PPSH, which looks a lot like what I'm talking about. If anyone has made that, that works, too.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 03:26
conmon- firstly, when quoting, use the proper quote form like this,

Quote: "Y'know, not like the WWII Tommy guns, but like the 1930's Mobster Thompson SMG."

and secondly- you are most likely going to have to pay for people to give you guns. When you said you were a slacker, you hurt your chances of free stuff even further, becuase people like someone who at least tries.

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 03:44
plus have a bit of patience it was only 7 min between your first and second post. Remember, you can get help here it's just usually something for nothing doesn't fly, and there isn't someone here at your every beck and call. Sometimes it can take hours before someone replies to you and it won't always be what you want to hear.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2007 04:40
If you searched a nd found one then somebody made one.If you searched and didn't find one then my bet is that nobody has made one.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:47:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:47:13