Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / If you could improve ANY game....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2003 11:12
If you could improve any game that you didn't like..without fear of having your butt sued off by companies that made the games, which one/s would you try to improve?

If I had that chance, I'd try re-making some of the Batman games, like Batman and Robin..controls for that game were horrible(for example..you had to switch OUT of fight mode to throw weapons? And high and low blocking was an interesting idea...but you could barely tell which part of your body the bad guy was going to try to hit. Kind of hard to block low when you can't even tell he's gonna try to hit there), except for when you were riding in the vehichles.

And Batman: Vengeance, had horrible controls, but instead of Batman being hard to control, things like the Batplane and Batmobile levels were very annoying. You messed up even for one second, and something would happen that would cause you to have to restart the level all over again.

So, which games would you improve if you had the chance?
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2003 19:27
I'd improve a game I do like .

Whether it'd be Morrowind or Age of Empires 2 or System Shock 2 I can't decide.

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2003 20:49
i'd have to say i'd probably change DBZ Boduki, edit the controls and movement to be just as fast and responsive like Tekken2 especially with the different buttons for each limb attach

there is probably long list of more but i don't remember

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2003 20:52
Oh wait... I'd impove Daggerfall .

Fix a lot of the problems, add in some small features that were promised, tidy up the collision code.

It'd be my fav game again

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2003 22:20
Well Id have liked the Sims a whole lot more if it loaded all the houses at once so you could walk between them at will, and therefore make testing relationships easier... Doesn't sound like you'll b able to in the sequel either grrr

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 06:16
I'd improve Halo - more weapons , more types of enemies , more maps for playing multiplayers , more vehicles , and especially more levels!

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:36:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:36:19