Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / The Horror Music Pack - By DaZ Dicks RELEASED!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,

I finally finished my horror music pack. 16 high quality mp3 tracks royalty free for use in your DarkBasic and FPSC projects. The pack is only £12 and can be purchased and downloaded today with a credit card. I hope some of you will purchase a copy as its mainly for this community that this project was under taken.

You can purchase here. http://payloadz.com/go/sip?id=320885

Samples from this pack are listed on my portfolio under the category HORROR http://www.dazdicks.com

DaZ
p.s MODS feel free to delete my previous posts about this product. Also as this pack is available for both Darkbasic and FPSC I am planning to make two identical posts in both forums, I hope this is ok as the pack directly benefits both separate communities.

[href]www.myspace.com/dazdicks[/href]
Junkrock
Years of Service
User Offline
bump.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Jun 2007 00:02
Junkrock,

Quote: "16 high quality mp3 tracks royalty free for use in your DarkBasic and FPSC projects"

FPSC can't use mp3. It needs .wav and .ogg, but they can be converted easy enough with Audacity.

Quote: "Samples from this pack are listed on my portfolio "

I could only find one on the site and it was barely audible.

Most people here are just not ready for music, and I think the price converts to more than $20.00 USD. Also, though I see you have been here for a while, I don't remember seeing any content available from you before this. That's probably why you are not getting much response.

If you have any more samples in the horror genre, I would like to hear them.

best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Junkrock
Years of Service
User Offline
I apologies for my mistake, I thought .mp3 was a usable format, I chose to encode it mp3 to keep file size and load time down. Like you say tho its very easy to convert. The song on my profile is very low down as it is ambient music, setting the mood, the suspense.

The price I feel is very fair for the work I have put in. For professional projects outside of this I charge more than that per minute so I am trying to help out the community.

Here is a few little snippets from some of the other tracks http://www.dazdicks.com/Horror Pack Samples.mp3

Hope This Helps

DaZ

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:47:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:47:56