Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Signs IV - wall related

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2007 06:18
Hi I searched the forums and found out that if you make a wall with Signs IV doors wont cut into it... you have to make a room for the doors to work properly...

my question is when I hit the "m" key it switchs to wall mode but still lays down flooring and 1 wall where its pointing too...
is there a way to just do the wall?

I have very detailed carpet so i dont want to use the floring at all...

thanx ahead of time...
Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2007 17:24
I don't have that problem so much, if there isn't a floor down already then it won't place flooring down, just a wall, however if there is flooring down it will replace the floor, so the best thing you can do is the place the wall in the other way around, before you put any floors down, if you know what i mean

Dexter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2007 18:54
I see what you mean but my doors are in the middle of the maps usually and surrounded by flooring...

I think i will just make a whole bunch of room segments with all the different floorings and use which ever texture floor i need at that time.... time consuming but works...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:29:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:29:52