Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / to deadalvs, re your maya problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2007 17:59
I don't know why your thread was locked dude,

I too use maya and have innumerable problems when I first started exporting to direct X.

If you want help with this issue, please post a screenshot of your export settings in maya. If that's not possible, then send me one of your model.mb files (maya binary), I can try and export it, and If it doesn't work at my end either then you're at least closer to knowing what the problem is.

peace.

deadalvs
Years of Service
User Offline
hey there !

also wondering why that thread was closed......

well. i bought that software called gamespace and it seems to me that the problem is still the exact same.

i'm still messing with poly primitives and wish i could be able to see them in fpsc.

question 1:
there's that entitymaker with that dos-interface. i only want to make static objects (for now) so i know what to enter. i get a .fpe file and a texture file out of this.
then i place them in the user's entity folder and want to go select it. the preview is correct, but then this damn error occurs.

could You run one object?? could You upload it so i can try. we'll nail this !

i own fps creator 1.5 is that old ?

greets for now !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:42:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:42:40