Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / what program should i use to make the 3d images for my game like a motorcycle

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
im new here and im learning as i go,i was wondering how i would make my pics in 3d and put them into my game.plz help
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2007 01:46
To avoid getting jumped on by a lot of the users here - who understandably get quite annoyed at new users signing up to the forums and instantly asking the same old questions over and over and over again, I suggest that you spend a while reading some of the posts on here.

There are also search boxes at the bottom of each page which will help you locate topics on a specific subject.

And finally, there are 'stickies' (highlighted posts) at the top of each board covering subjects that newcomers ask all the time. Read them and you'll find most of the answers to your initial questions.

TDK_Man

Don Malone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2007 14:40 Edited at: 28th Jun 2007 14:41
TDK is right that most things have been posted asked at least once, and maybe can be found with a search. I also am giving you a link. Check out this link in the 3D Chat section

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=68698&b=3

Making nothing for the forth straight year.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 01:23:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 01:23:37