Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Can this program make multi-player games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, Panzer Network which is a site I run at www.panzer-network.com needs a multi-player game so if this program does make multi-player over the internet games then I would like to seek out a programmer or more to build a game so if you feel up to the task just e-mail me at
BlackKnightsTJ@aol.com
Well, I would really like a multi-player game that I am thinking about I can print custom CDs, Boxs, Sell them, ect.... but if the game is good enough to sell I belive I gotta contact someone at Dark Basic for some legal disclouser thing.
Redostrike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 14:40
Yes you can make Multiplayer games. Maybe you will be lucky in the team request forum. But hey not whit this lack of information. What kind of game do you want to make? What have you done or going to do? 3D or 2D ? A story? Such thinks need to be written down.

Only heroes live forever.
[url=www.redostrike.tk][/url]
The StartStrike project is going good.
Panzer Network
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I know all of that and so later I will post my full game idea well thanks.

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2003 16:38
"but if the game is good enough to sell I belive I gotta contact someone at Dark Basic for some legal disclouser thing."

Nope. DBP / DBC are completely royalty free

Do you want Windows menus in your DBP apps? - Get my plugin: http://snow.prohosting.com/~clone99/downloads/tpc_menus_102.zip

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:34:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:34:24