Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / A question regarding the model packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 13:00 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2007 13:12
I've noticed they are remarkably cheaper then turbosquid (they aren't free unfortunately) but I was wondering. I don't use FPS creator, however I like the models I see for it. Why I don't use it is because I'm a homebrew developer for the PSP looking to make a FPS that will really stand out and possibly win a contest. Now, my main question:

Do the models come in a FPSC-only format? or do they come in a standard format I could use/edit (3ds,obj,md2,x,etc.). I think I read somewhere they come in directX with .dds or .tga textures. If this is the case, would all the models in the pack be in that format (levels and segments and the hands included)?

Also, say I buy the pack, download it and loose it, do I have to pay for it again to get it back?

I guess I just need all the info on the model packs (#5 to be specific). Can somebody help me out here?

Your signature has been erased by a mod because you are not allowed to post your age
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 13:13
Quote: "Also, say I buy the pack, download it and loose it, do I have to pay for it again to get it back? "

It would be in your order history, so you can download how many times you want.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:34:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:34:40