Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / *Help Plz* What programs should i use?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 22:54
Hiya there all,

I'm brand new to this website. Previously i have been using other game-creating software like "The Game Maker", but now i have found this website, I wanted to know people's recommendations on the programs.

What i mean is, that if i buy DarkBasic Pro for the 'Game Development', then what should i use for the '3D modelling' and 'Graphics' and 'World Building' etc.

Im stuck, i want to make a good game, but not sure what to use, can anybody that reads this just drop me your recommendations plz?

Thx a lot, your a big help if you do reply

Shai'tan
Great Lord of the Dark
andrey d
Years of Service
User Offline
After I bought DBPro, I've decided to not spend any more money on game creation and I'm happy I didn't. Currently I'm using Blender for 3d modeling. Then, I use MS Paint and GIMP for graphics. Finally, I use DeleD for creating the levels for games. Also, I'm looking into World V1.2 for level creating found in the Program Announcements section of the forum I believe. Despite all of these being free, they're just as good or better than the tools you'll spend money on, believe me.
shaitan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 21:03
ok then ill look into those prgrmas straight away. Thanks for your help

Shai'tan
Great Lord of the Dark
shaitan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 21:04
ok then cool Thanks a lot for your help.

Shai'tan
Great Lord of the Dark

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 00:22:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 00:22:58