Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / My first model ever ---- a padlock for you guys :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 02:49
Well after reading some tutorials on modeling i decided to make this pad lock for you all as a thanks to making me want to model some great stuff like a select few of you out there. My first model was a basic Padlock and I will gladly share it with you all.

And now the download link http://files.filefront.com/Padlockzip/;7972146;;/fileinfo.html

By the way if you don't want to go to the site and download it, I added it as an attachment.

Please comment on the model.

DkHawk

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 08:17
Thanks, thats a good start, better than my first attemt which was a TV.

Duplex

Duplex Creations Has now teamed up withX games.
Urban Pack WIP
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 09:35
good for a first model, now try and texture it.

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 14:52
Good model. unfourtunatly, I see no fpsc ready screenie, so this could be locked.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 15:12
You need to post a screenshot of your model in FPSC or your thread will be locked.You might read the stickies at the top of the forums before you post in them.They contain vital information.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 02:01
It is huge... I don't think 3ds max models can be scaled down properly in fpsc... It is way too big... Thx.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:49:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:49:18