Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / C4 wall explosives

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 14:15
anybody kwnows how to make c4 wall explosives that can be blaced on walls or doors and after five or more second... boooom!!!?

Shoot everyone you see.
When you have finished ammo call me please.
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 19:22
If you mean a weapon, I don't that that it's possible to get it to stick somewhere.

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
Jolly Roger 2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 19:33
ok. if anybody knows please post here

Shoot everyone you see.
When you have finished ammo call me please.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 00:59
Thats possible.

First of, you would like to know were to place it. Maybe you would like a silhouette (hmm?) on exactly the place the bomb will be placed. Make a alternate texture for it. Maybe red with 30-50% opacity.

When the player comes to walks forward to it and presses enter the bomb changes to its NORMAL 100%opacity-texture ( alttex=0, then alttex=1. I dont know if the command is like that but ill check it out later..).

At that point the bomb is armed. You can choose if you want to detonate it yourself, or if you want it to be detonated after a couple of seconds. E.g. when the timer has reached 5000 milliseconds, it explodes and activates the wall's ifused. That triggers the walls animation (implosion/explosion. Depends what side of the wall you are ). Or maybe the wall just is destroyed oand disappears.

You can apply the command triggerforce=X and set it on maybe 200 and put some crates beside it so they will fly away and simulate the forcewave of the explosion.

I also suggest that a MOD moves this thread to the scripting section, and maybe I can post you a complete script for you and everyone else that finds it useable.

www.myspace.com/sculptednoise
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 02:19
Not exactly a bomb, but go with your instinct, just don't try to make yourself look real smart by saying 30-50% opacity. Besides, that would be a very dim shade of red.

Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 03:47
Somewhere on the forums theres a land mine model and script, works amazingly well, when you approach the land mine, get within a few steps of it, it explodes, maybe theres a way to modify that, to work for you. I mean it doesnt work as a weapon as such, however ,you are able to pick it up, as a non-static entity, so maybe something you can carry around, and you can maybe drop it somewhere, then use some sort of command to activate it as an explosive, i duno maybe a certain button or when an enemy comes within a certain distance of it. Im no scripter lol so maybe i just sound stupid

brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 15:37
Quote: "just don't try to make yourself look real smart by saying 30-50% opacity. Besides, that would be a very dim shade of red."

I dont know wether i should laugh or cry... That's the whole point with the opacity.
Look, Whenever theres some sort of target to reach or shoot or what ever, its marked in some way. You know, "X marks the spot". In this case, the "X" is the particially invisible explosive.

So what do you say; do you want me to help you or not?

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 01:07
vorconan, I think you missed the part about the transparent red texture being the silhouette for where the bomb was to be placed. Because I'm sure brummel didn't say that just to sound smart, it was merely advice.

"Or perhaps we're just one of god's little jokes?"
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 10:08
Yes, exactly. Thanks Roger. The reason that we want a trancparent silhouette is that we dont want a normal bomb at the exact place that your bomb is going to e placed.

FPSC Model Packs
User Banned
Posted: 16th Jul 2007 19:05
Like the Counter-Strike bomb?

I dont know but there is a video on youtube
i have not make the video!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4cU5VZY6To

Visit the "Bunker Esgas Game" tread on fpsc showcase!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:39:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:39:41