Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] E.L.E first gameplay video

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2007 22:55 Edited at: 13th Jul 2007 23:40
NOW you can see the video in the FPSC Showcase:

LINK : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=110185&b=25&p=0#m1239349

We hope you like the video.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
An appetizer

Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 12th Jul 2007 23:09
errrr... english, the pictures look good anyhow.

Duplex Creations Has now teamed up withX games.
Urban Pack WIP
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2007 23:39 Edited at: 12th Jul 2007 23:39

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 00:25
Haven't seen you in awhile. I've been looking forward to checking this one out. I take it you guys aren't planning on putting out those packs anymore?

-Keith

Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 00:31
juhui! dimoxinil is back
TEST OF WILL
Years of Service
User Offline
They have big headsv
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 00:46
Are you posting more vaporware like those packs you promised and never released?Or,now,after all of this time,are you showing back up to sell a game or what?
Since I had to lock all of your other threads I was just wondering...

Please have mercy and use the search function.
drew4663
Years of Service
User Offline
These are the best screen shots I have seen on these forums. Great job. Looking forward to the seeing the video. Best so far.
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 04:18
wow. looks amazing, and fun.

BMB
Years of Service
User Offline
Screenshots look really really nice. Looks professional.

bmbvideo.com
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:06
Woah. You were the guy from the newsletter. Hey. Looks good.

Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 12:54
WOW DUDE! Those little dudes rock.

Duplex Creations Has now teamed up withX games.
Urban Pack WIP
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 19:02 Edited at: 13th Jul 2007 19:03
HI and thanks for your comments.

In one hour we'll put a link to the video.

It's important that you take a moment to give us your opinion.

Hi KeithC, I´m sory it but I do not have permission to give information about packs etc.. or any maetrial pertaining to E.L.E, But we would appreciate if you could give us your serious opinion of the video.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 20:59 Edited at: 13th Jul 2007 23:41

Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 21:44
I was supposed to get my face on one of the characters.

I was looking forward to the cartoon pack. But this is cool.

//// - - FURTHER SOLUTIONS - - \\\\
SELL YOUR GAMES AND MEDIA!
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
well I am a man of honor.

We are working on two fps, one of them will be shown soon. what do you seem to put your nick to a kind of enemies? Black Terror

Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2007 05:32
I don't know if I read your question right but Black Terror was going to be a name of a game. Black meaning secretive or whatever.

//// - - FURTHER SOLUTIONS - - \\\\
SELL YOUR GAMES AND MEDIA!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2007 15:09
Quote: "
It's important that you take a moment to give us your opinion.
"

Remember me from flaming your old pack threads? yea well i decided to take a moment to give you my opinion.

Looks professional!
Awesome custom media
i love the weapons

But i think that its going to be vaporware because of your "reputation" from before, what was it like 5 different packs your promised? yea. where are they?

did they get lost in translation? . . .

Plus, i think its kinda dumb how its in a different language and you ask a forum with the majority who speaks english. so we cant really tell whats going on in the game.
but if i did i would give you a better opinion

Plus-
you need to get a better video capturer so its not so low quality... or maybe its just me but the video doesnt do any justice compared to the screens you show.

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2007 21:13
Gotta go wtih Bloodeath here...

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 06:12 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2007 06:14
I agree with Blooddeath and Fred, on this also. I don't mean to be negative but I can't believe you actually came back to these forums after the lies you told about selling your model packs to the community, this is just like rubbing salt in an open wound for some people that really were looking forward to buying them, and you kept string all the forum members along and then just vanished from the forum completely? and now you just show up out of the blue and except everyone to believe everything you say in your posts?
I just hope this is not a repeat of more vaporware like last time.
That’s my 2 cents…..
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 10:26 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2007 10:51
Quote: "this is just like rubbing salt in an open wound for some people"

I'm one of those people for sure.

but i assure you, its more of a someone just took a mean poo on my open wound. such a big promise, i mean like the quality of the packs were amazing, and then to just decide to make a game out of it instead. dumb choice.

Death has no end
Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 12:14 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2007 13:17
kids, be nice and don't be in a snit because you couldn't buy these packs.

how many unfinished packs are in these forums and you don't get angry?

how much vaporware exists here?

search the forums and you will find many threads of unfinished games (like "my first game" -unfinished - "my second project" -abandonded- etc.). why are they not allowed to change their minds and produce a game instead of a pack?

if another member (like -beep- or -beep-) produced such a quality you wouldn't attack him that hard. there are many threads of unfinished games with just a few screenshots, without an ingame video and without a demo and nobody attacks these artist just because it takes time to produce superb quality.

this is not a forum with a production deadline where the artists MUST finish their announced packs or games! most of the members are amateurs and indie developers even if they call themselves "game studios" or "we". so be inspired by the work of others and show them YOUR talent.

peace! (even in a fps-forum)
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 17:56 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2007 18:17
Zilla- it's not the fact that he didn't finish the packs it's the fact that he strung all the forum members along for months telling them the model packs would be ready for sale soon and then he just vanished, and it was not just one pack it was multiple model pack's in multiple threads that he was stringing people along in.
And I'll admit all the pictures in this thread are very impressive, but so were all the pictures in his other model pack thread?
Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 20:40
yes, i see...
let's give them a second chance without prejudice
BMB
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with Zilla, just try to put the past behind you for now. Focus on this thread's topic and not the topic of old threads. I understand that you were really looking forward to the packs and then were saddened when he vanished without a word; and now that he's back you have the feeling this game will have the same ending. I think we all get the point by now. The newer members like myself have been warned. So now lets just focus on the actual thing this topic was made for.

Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 22:06 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2007 22:07
i know that many other people see this completely different, but i don't care if someone finishes his game or pack. the only thing that i'm interested in is:"how did they do it?" i am in this forum to share knowledge with other artists and programmers to help them and to build my dream and not to fill my harddisk with other people's packs.

of course i know that many users use these packs in their own games/dreams and i agree that they only deserve the best! now!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 03:15
nah im not putting it behind me. its the fact that, look at the quality. if jon or bond just suddenly changed their mind about adding their models to stock x10 wouldnt you be upset? yea i think everyone would. thats why it stung most users, he promised media of jon or bonds quality, more than a couple packs, he came online occasionally with new screens and videos and what not. and from what i remember the last thing dimonixil said before he left was "The packs are getting ready for release" he dissapeared for like 5 months and came back saying that, that was all for his game?!?!? he should of just stuck to the originial plan

Death has no end
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 13:37
I think he should have done both.

Released the pack AND made a game, cause the packs were excelent, and this game has more to it than just the models, I would love to know how the modified source workin on a game.

[url=www.x-games.mdhost.info]X-Games[/url]
[url=fps-files.com]FPS-Files[/url]
Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 14:53
Quote: "I think he should have done both."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 15:04
Quote: "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "

Exactly

[url=www.x-games.mdhost.info]X-Games[/url]
[url=fps-files.com]FPS-Files[/url]
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 16:01 Edited at: 23rd Jul 2007 16:01
Thanks for all your comments.
This week we put the link to second video,
The second video is for showing the sound (music,fx,ambient,nightvision, etc...) in the game, but for the moment only in Spanish.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 17:41
Dimoxinil didn't read most of the comments here, did he?

Honestly, I don't really care much about the packs anymore. I would have instantly bought them had he released them, but it seems obvious to me that he isn't, and I've moved on. We've got Bond, Jon, and Errant, all of which produce equal or better work (especially in Errant's case) and have model packs that are released/will be released. I have much more faith in those three than in Dimoxinil.

The game looks very good for an FPSC game, and it obviously has a lot of source changes, so they must have some pretty good DBP programmers. Especially since the *released* source is such a mess to go through. I don't know about Lee, but I personally prefer my projects in multiple source files. My first little upgrades to the source took forever because of the size and lack of organization...not to mention compile times reaching 5 minutes.

Vote today and play the games!
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 20:40
Game is looking great.

But why do you have 2 threads involving only 1 game?!?

I would love to play this.....the only thing is i dont speak Spanish......(it was Spanish right?)

I know a couple of people who are from Spain but okey....

But when i play a game i would like to know the story and what is going on..

So maybe you could tell us the story of the game since most of us dont speak Spanish and this game looks great.

But only graphics isnt the thing that makes a game good maybe the story isnt the best or maybe it does so help us out.
Zilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2007 20:53 Edited at: 23rd Jul 2007 21:10
Quote: "and it obviously has a lot of source changes, so they must have some pretty good DBP programmers"

there is no doubt: the screenshots and the video are amazing and show that alia are very good artists and character designers. but besides the game menu (where i am not sure if it's fpsc or external) i didn't see anything that would require to alter the source code. everything is pretty standard fpsc (even the ugly "press enter to use"-pic is there) with custom characters (that are very refreshing after seeing to many aikos and colonel xs!) and some replaced huds and gamecorefolder images.
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2007 13:19 Edited at: 24th Jul 2007 13:31
The first thing thanks for your comments.

Quote: "the only thing is i dont speak Spanish"

- You can be calm, it´ll be completely in English (audio&text).

Quote: "But when i play a game i would like to know the story and what is going on.."

-For us the story is the more important.
This one will have a lot of scripts events, dynamic dialogues, etc...

A brief introduction:

you will become K, a man who wakes up with no memory after 30 years in cryostasis in an abandoned laboratory. He doesn't remember who he is, he doesn't remember anything about his past. He only knows that he has to reach the Ark, that Armageddon is coming, that cities are being attacked and that humanity will be exterminated by a mysterious army of androids.

Who built that army? Why do they want to eliminate humanity? What is the Ark? And most importantly, who is he?, why can't he remember anything?.

To answer these questions K will have to cross over the darkest side of humanity and discover that sometimes "man is a wolf to man".

-Yes Zilla, except some texts (like press enter....) and some sounds, All material is completely original, entitties, segments, weapons, characters, music, etc....
For example, only in character desig:
- 11 npcs completely distinct.
- 10 enemies tipe_A completely distinct.
- 8 enemies tipe_B completely distinct.

All completely animated.

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2007 18:39
Still i think the game is great.

I just cant imagine how long it took to make those scenes.
To design the looks of the maps, where to place the enemies,
and the corpses from the screen.

I think the story is funny, but i expected a better story
since i saw those screenies which are looking very impressive!

Good luck with this game hope you sell some copies.
And would like to see some more screenies.
Islands
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, the game looks good, but...at any cost?

And all seems that they only want to do a very big bussiness with cheap resources, minimum wages and vaporous promises.
Trying to sell the game as the best ever do it with FPSC, but of course using modified source.

Seems that they sell smoke like the previous packs and many other things.

I agree with AirSlide, honestly I have much more faith in that other people that do things with the current not modified source.

Cause this game outside the standard FPSC it's a poor FPS style game ( slow, poor action, physics, sound quality... ) with graphics good.
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your comments.

you can see the second video here:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=111090&b=25

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2007 20:15
Wonderful coloring, composition, and stylistic approaches on this. As we could see from some of the other threads concerning this project, this is a full blown team of adults making a very well made, and at this time, beacon of what can be accomplished.

Wish you guys luck and can't wait to see some of the next threads concerning E.L.E.

Best
Loc

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2007 01:44 Edited at: 29th Jul 2007 02:05
Moved this. For those that wish to do so this thread and the progress of the content can be followed here in the Showcase forum.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
Drapes#10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2007 16:23
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have No Fear Bumper Man Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splatter House
Years of Service
User Offline
------I wanna post it in the other topic but when i was writting it was closed-------

From what i see about this user (dimoxinil)....

They´re good....., but nothing special. Every user acostumed to work with 3D programs can do models like that.
Of couse, people that are not used to work whith this programs can think they´re superb....but man....take a look about all the impressive stuff that we see everyday in every videogame/movie, etc,..... that´s real hard work, with real talented people.

With some experience in 3D, and ripping (like those texture/scenaries from HL2), copying (like this hub from Metroid)...is not the way to be a "professional studio".

Yes....there´s a lot of vaporware in these forums....but none of them want our money like this users wants.... Everyone in this forum has a sense of community and share something with others.

Not only photoshoped images and promises , to create hype and make ourselves spend our money in their future product.

First, let´s start with that promised packs (cartoon pack an Pro pack)....that we never will see....why?? because that packs were mixed/combined, the character/weapons of the cartoon pack with the scenaries of the pro pack, to make your "new impressive product" E.L.E...... An art direction decission??? No , dude....A saving time/work decission. That´s why your pack look strage (cartoon style with real textures).

Now, that you are trying to sold us your new product...your mixing of the 2 packs that never came.....now you came with ANOTHER "great videogame experience"....Blocks of war....Fantastic.....(an advice... FINISH one product BEFORE start the next one...it´s common sense)

For the first time you came to this forums, you act like a serious company, with serious people.... but the only thing we see is nothing but products that never come, dates of launching never achieved, and months wainting.....for your photoshoped images....
Man....that´s NOT serious.

You seem to be 2 friends working hard , and acting like a "professional studio" .....to get our money....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 22:32:03
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 22:32:03