Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Which version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2003 17:37
I'm not sure about the difference between DarkBasic and DarkBasic Pro. Why should I spend more on the pro version? The DarkBasic electronic version looks tempting as I can download it and not wait for delivery.
If the pro version is worth getting....is there anywhere in London I can buy it from?
Critters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2003 20:52
Well you can buy it easy at amazon.co.uk for £50

But bofore you decide on anything i sujjest you download both of the trial versions (both dbpro and db)

Then what you want to but will become clearer

But in my opinion, dbpro is great, well i kinda have to have dbpro, because db wont work with my XP. Which is mad, but, its well worth the money

Hope this helps

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2003 03:03
IMO, you should go for Pro if you can afford it - for one thing, you have people like me giving away code and language extensions for free

But why not download the demos and try them for yourself? Play around a bit, see if either is for you first.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 09:49:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 09:49:41