Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Forest Multi plyr game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
k this is a small forest with a tower in the center. i couldnt do light mapping cause when i add lights the trees all glow. it is still a good game with out the lights. heres a pic

not all krazy people have to ware the white jackets

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Goosebox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2007 15:23
Could i get a demo of it?
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2007 18:50
Quote: "did you make those trees with TreeMagik?"

Thats rolfy's tree, he made it with 3ds max.

Krazy
Years of Service
User Offline
it is not from tree mex. i got it off of [href]www.fpsfree.com[/href]

Krazy
Years of Service
User Offline
i got good news kinda. i tried and i am still trying to figure out the light mapping so the trees dont glow cause playing in a game were there are tree shadows is fun caue that small shadow can make you invisble. anyways here is my beta(i think that means first version) i will be updating this game as i make it better. here is the download link http://files.filefront.com/Forestzip/;8142723;;/fileinfo.html if anyone would be kind enought to help me find a nice landscaping iteam so i can make hills than that could improve my game. every thing i will ever make is free so enjoy ( Krazy Products) thats my brand name. (pretty sweet)

Krazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 19:32 Edited at: 25th Jul 2007 20:12
incase you didnt want to read all that i typed in my last post the demo version link is http://files.filefront.com/Forestzip/;8142723;;/fileinfo.html

Stoopid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 19:55
EDIT BUTTON. (caps off)

Krazy
Years of Service
User Offline
alright. i found a slight problem in the game. it is that all the muliplayer stuff on it works like you can join games fine and host games but the load up of the game is different. it stays at the main menu until the game is fully loaded. there is no loading screen. also in the game when you are playing it will say you have one life and wont tell you the amont of frags you got. also for some strange reason if you were to hit the esc button, you get story mode options like you can save the game. its a little weird but it still works fine. if you find something else thats a problem please tell me. i am working on getting it back to the normal arena game settings.

Krazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 22:03 Edited at: 25th Jul 2007 22:05
I have been workin with the lighting and the game mode and i have just finished. i had to get rid of most of the trees and replace them with other kinds of trees(not as good(if anyone nows were i can get 3d trees that would be nice)) but its called Forest 1.3 here is a picture.
(Edit)
if you think that it looks good. just ask for a version of the game and then i will put up the link. i dont want to put something up if no one will use it.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Goosebox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2007 16:47
the trees kind of look good for taking cover but other than that it looks nice.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:59:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:59:00