Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Texture Quality Issues (mipmaps?)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, The deal is that my camera is about 25 units away from my pirahna plant model. Here's a picture of what it looks like rendered in DBP(left) and rendered in milkshape(right). It's in .x format and uses a .bmp for its texture. I've set the transparency to 6.
Now, I need to make my computer render this with a reasonable amount of detail. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TKD guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, and if it helps I've noticed that the texture starts to fade away closest to the seams of the model (where it gets close to the transparent color)
TKD guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, and one more question that doesn't relate to this at all. Could someone refer me to a tutorial of how to make an in-game browser so that I can download media directly for my program while it's running. I'm making a map editor, and I want to be able to load different tiles or what have you while I'm editing so that I don't have to break away from the program.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 02:31:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 02:31:06