Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / 3ds Max 9 Export direct x

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2007 22:16
I downloaded the Pandasoft direct x exporter for 3ds max 9 but where do I put the file? Does it go in the program files under Autodesk? Also, if I have a mesh on my model, will it have the mesh when in direct x? plz help!!

yo
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 02:02
If you own a 3500$ application, you know where the files go. And before you get told where to put um, how bout asking this question on the AutoDesk forums(membership has it's privileges). The only 3dmax questions we answer around here are in regards to the exporting of meshes for FPSC(the settings used for the export).

I know the Autodesk guys will be a lot of help,
Good luck.
Loc

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 03:13 Edited at: 27th Jul 2007 03:50
I was thinking the same thing Loc!

What I would like to know is how are all the new forum members getting a copy of Max 9, is there a secret website that gives new FPSC users a free copy of Max 9 that we don't know about? because this is Probably the 2nd or 3rd post about Max 9 in the last few days that I've seen by a new forum member. Just curious.
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 04:49
It says were to put the file on the pandasoft website. but threads in the fpsc models and media forum should be about fpsc models and media.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 08:40
Chuba,They all get 3DS Max from some random torrent,and so do they get FPSC from it...

and then they think they can make the greatest game because they have 2 tools,wich 1 of them is one of the best application's available.

Guys,it doesnt depend on the tool you use,your skills are what count in game creation.

Will da gamr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 20:36
Well, a lot of peaple get it illegally of of torrents, but you shouldn't do that...

yo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:38:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:38:27