Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Suggestion for x10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2007 03:29
Remember Code x10...

I was wondering If my script will be compatable with FPSC x10... or better yet... If something like my script would be imported into the game...

I also belive that there should be more varible commands.

I also hope that you can make one-way doors and zones

Ex: plr walkins in from the north...door opens
plr walks in from the south...door doesn't open.

My final suggestion would be the allowance of dynamic entities in multiplayer games. ex: a exploding barrel,bazooka, doors.
You have to admit that when you play other multiplayer games... its really fun when you can clear a room by shooting a barrel and blowing them to smitherines.

Thats all I have to say

FIRST MAN STUDIOS
BMB
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "dynamic entities in multiplayer games"

That would be fun. In fact I think if they add just one thing to the multiplayer for X10 and this happens to be it - it will be one of the most fun additions they could choose to add, at least for me. I love interactivity.

Marine10 beta corp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2007 05:49
thx BMB...

FIRST MAN STUDIOS
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2007 06:00 Edited at: 30th Jul 2007 06:00
They said they wont add anything to multi-player in X10 now. They may do it later but NOT now. Also they wont be adding variables now.

peace

We all want to be awesome, but does awesome want to be us?
DieRider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2007 09:12
I believe dynamic entities in Multiplayer can be achieved by when opening a new level to create, select singleplayer, build your level, dynamic and all, then go to preferences and change it to multiplayer, then build it. Im not to sure about explosives being used with this technique, but objects should be.

The sad fact is that i can read script, but i just cant write it.
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2007 02:23
All objects are static in multiplayer, never dynamic. Die Rider's technique won't work I'm afraid to say.

P Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
They have to improve multi player other wise FPSC 10 could be a major let down to some or even a lot of people who are hoping to develop games intending for them to be played globally with a big multi theme.

One of the main things for me is if they can have 100 characters in a room then couldn't they increase the amount of players allowed to play? That would be the number 1 on my list of multi player features to change!

How about you?
Dan the man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 05:33
They should make a team battle for multiplayer.Like if they did have it I would make zombies agenst humans in a scary map!!
Marine10 beta corp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 01:14
I agree with the team battle idea... i also think you should be able to choose what weapon you start out with... Sorta like call of duty 1,2 and 3

FIRST MAN STUDIOS
phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
Team play and weapon selection would be great. Multiplayer is a big factor in all games, so i hope that TGC isnt giving it the cold shoulder

Marine10 beta corp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 17:49 Edited at: 6th Aug 2007 20:35
Exactly... they should have more selection options than:

Akio(unarmed)
ColonelX(unarmed)
AI(unarmed)

oooo... I want to be a robot...

I have another suggestion... I also belive that you shoulod have more than 1 multiplayer lvl allowed in a build game...

EDIT- cheak out our movie on youtube! posted in geek culture!

FIRST MAN STUDIOS
Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I believe dynamic entities in Multiplayer can be achieved by when opening a new level to create, select singleplayer, build your level, dynamic and all, then go to preferences and change it to multiplayer, then build it. Im not to sure about explosives being used with this technique, but objects should be"

You believe wrong.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:30:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:30:12