Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] 17th and 18th Century Model idea!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 00:38
Hey guys, I have a great idea (at least i think it is). Has anyone ever made a proper musket that actually looks like a musket, and not a length of thick wood that fires a blob that is meant to be a bullet?

In a sense, I am challenging you so called 'pro' modelers to make a musket, or even better, the British Baker Rifle, and then post it on the reply for download and viewing. If it were FPSC ready, then I could even test it against your secondary modelling skills!

I'm part way through creating a horse model for FPSC, but it is proving quite tricky to date if i may say so myself!

So, anyone up for a challenge? The finished model would need to be saved in .3DS in order to view the 3D model all over, cos i only have 3ds Max 9! Then send the UV mappings too, i forgot to mention...

Thanks, and good luck if you do try!
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 10:12 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2007 10:12
requests are frouned apon without payment ussually, plus post this in the model/media ideas Master thread instead. That is what its there for.

TATBS 1.8 is now fully functional. Brilodis is having its districts extracted to Battle City. Krina and Karin are twice the size. And you’ll see 5 times as many breeds of monsters... It’s Kalspher V3.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:38:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:38:22