Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Animation help.,.. can anyone answer this question?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 13:40
so ive been trying to make my own models in 3ds max, animated them, and put them into fpsc. so basically ive made it pretty far but now ive hit a dead end. Ive got it so my 2973 or whatever frames are animated properly (i just used the fpsc motion capture) but when i export it using the panda direct x exporter thingy... the animation doesnt transfer over with the make entities from ex files program....

i dont know what im doing wrong but i need help.... am i just using the wrong settings under the exporter, or am i supposed to export the animation and the model seperatley or what??

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME... i realize there is a video tutorial on this site somewhere with all the answers but the link is broken... sooo im stuck,

please help me!
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 17:20
If you mean bond1's video tutorial i never knew it was off.

But you can also check this.
http://www.fpscreator.com/characterstudio.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:33:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:33:28