Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / aahh im having the worst time of my life trying to figure out how to get animated entities into fpsc....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 19:55
i mneed desperate help with getting an animated entity into fpsc ive got the biped nad model animated pewrfectly with the default fpsc animation and it looks great in max... ive used the panda exporter and the make x files proram and it just doesnt work... i tried watching bond1s tutorial but the link is broken... help?
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 22:26 Edited at: 4th Aug 2007 22:31
Do your have the setting set right inside the panda exporter?
Is your model scaled up to the right size for FPSC?
Did you make a custom .fpi file for your model or are you using one from a similar model?
Do you have all your files for your model in the right directories in FPSC(Texture,Model,FPI,etc)?

http://www.fpscreator.com/characterstudio.html
Viktor415
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2007 08:50
yes i have all the stuff right on.... i used my own model with my own bones... just with fpsc's animations.... will that not work? what do i need to do to make it work? im pretty sure all my files are in the right directory... the model looks fine in the fpsc map creator but then when i test my game its either invisible... or there are a few jagged edges following me around the screen

doesnt make entities from x files put all the files in one folder...(the right folder)? AHHHHHH SO FUSTURATING!
Nikola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2007 22:10
it hapend the same to me only i use AC3D

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:28:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:28:59