Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Modeling for Scripting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am curious if anyone in this forum would like to trade modeling and texturing service for better AI scripts? If so please post.
Thanks

Klive out
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
What exactly do you mean by 'better AI scripts?' Are they scripts you made, and, what do they do?

[center]
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
I am looking for custom AI scripts, other than the ones that came with fps game maker. the scripts that are stock or from any of the packs for enimies are ok but seem a lil robotic. Side stepping, and pausing too much. I am looking for a more direct attack AI, crouching and shooting instead of side stepping. Even if it is just modified from the original AI script, I don't care. I am also making my own enemy characters and animations, so I would like someone to be able to script for these particular enimies.I am a 3d modeling teacher at the local college, and am able to produce high end models and textures for you. I am needing only quality scripts, not half !ss....If anyone can produce these, feel free to contact me at klive@surewest.net

Thanks
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 02:15
Can you show us your modelling work please?

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
here a a few renders...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
another..just a simple bowie knife

Attachments

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
some german grenades

Attachments

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
a med pack backpack

Attachments

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
rocket ammo

Attachments

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
a panther tank w/pilot

Attachments

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
These are just a few..I did not want to post all night, but you can see my work in them.
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
another vew of tank

Attachments

will_help
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 09:54
wow those are great

-will
pigs can fly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 13:45
Your models are very cool, but I can't help you with character AI scripts

All the free PCF Productions Stuff
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 13:54
I may be able to help in exchange for some models, as long as i would be able to give the script, and your models to the community

e-mail me if you are interested.

PS are the new chrachters close combat? Because I could deffinatly script them.

TATBS 1.8 is now fully functional. Brilodis is having its districts extracted to Battle City. Krina and Karin are twice the size. And you’ll see 5 times as many breeds of monsters... It’s Kalspher V3.
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm. I am not sure about giving them away. Modeling and texturing takes a lot of time and effort, as does scripting. I am a professional game modeler. I have worked for many developers such as Interactive, God Games, 3DRealms, and I have always licenced my work. I am willing to trade work, but not really inerested in giving them away. Sorry..
Why would you want to give them away, just curious?

Klive out
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2007 22:55
I always give what i make away, I would have no use for the models myslef, as i ussually dont create games in 3d, but i know the community would benefit from the models. I just thought it would be more or less the same, but if you are not happy with it then no problem

TATBS 1.8 is now fully functional. Brilodis is having its districts extracted to Battle City. Krina and Karin are twice the size. And you’ll see 5 times as many breeds of monsters... It’s Kalspher V3.
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
Offer is still open. I might think about donating a pack of entities to the forum for the trade, but not custom designed (such as vehicles/weapons/characters/animated). I will make the models and textures for a pack, but would need to know what entities to include in a pack. I will also make them FPS ready.. That is all I am willing to do as far as giving stuff away....Custom models would be a trade only, license agreement deal.
Klive out
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 11:26
Actually, theres a charachter I do need being done now, and it wont be let out to the public, send me an e-mail about what kind of scripts you want, and we can make a deal.

What's your e-mail?

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 11:32
Check out sensei. THe chase script in it is much more aggressive than the stock one.

Other than that, I would be happy to make something for you, but you need to reaslise, that all AI for FPSC is going to look pretty robotic, because FPSC doesn't have very goood AI.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 11:34
Quote: "Other than that, I would be happy to make something for you, but you need to reaslise, that all AI for FPSC is going to look pretty robotic, because FPSC doesn't have very goood AI."

i dissagree with that, the AI can be made to do alot of things. It's the FPSC bipped that makes it look more robotic, and I really did want this certain model done, but for you it's probably better to go with Butters, as hes probably a better scripter. i've got D13 on my side, who will rig it for me. So go ahead and accept butters offer.

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
BF, Send me an e-mail and I will reply back with what I am doing and needs are. klive@surewest.net
I can model something for you TM, shooT me an e-mail and we can discuss it a lil more..

Thanks BF
and thanks TM

Klive out
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 14:36
Thanks! i'll ask if you could just do part of a model, as thats all I think I need actually. I'll still script for you aswell if you need anything.

Sending now

Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
Got it
Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2007 14:09
@klive [email] outsidepain@yahoo.com

I want to discuss how to model and create my gun to a one i can use in-game...
email me...

Endless Fps Team
Klive
Years of Service
User Offline
sent ya a mail bro.....

Klive out

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:21:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:21:05