Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I need Model Pack 5 info (please answer quickly)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 07:33
Hi TheGameMakers, I currently have version 1 of FPS Creator and have been planning to get upgrade to Model Pack 5 because of the melee weapons. But I looked at the Model Pack 5 page and it only said Model Pack 5 includes new weapons, rooms, segments, and new weapon and ammo entities. Does it include entities like tables, toilets, furniture, bathroom stalls, new characters, and things like that. Or do I need to upgrade to Model Pack 1, 2, 3, or 4 to get those things first.

Troy Chambers
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 11:44 Edited at: 7th Aug 2007 11:44
no, model pack 5 is only weapons, you will need to purchase the other packs for additional content.

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 11:56
Just weapons. I would wait a few weeks and think about what you would prefer in your game. Use the weeks to writes a story for the game, draw maps and so on.

addictinit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 17:41
just get packs 4&5 for characters and weapons then get the rest free from around the forums, thats the cheapest way

Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 23:14
Hi this is Troy, the guy who sent the original post,
thanks for the info guys, I'll probably get 4&5 for characters and the weapons, but which of the other packs has the most furniture and stuff.

Troy Chambers
Kimmen 1192
Years of Service
User Offline
model pack 1 contains modern stuff, like swat, sas and other modern characters.
It also got some entities and segments.
dfujis the rocker
Years of Service
User Offline
I thought mp5 had segments in it

famous last words: check this out
Accoun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 19:39
Quote: "I thought mp5 had segments in it "

Yes, it has.

Make games, not war.

Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 23:01 Edited at: 9th Aug 2007 02:57
Thanks for the updates fellas. But I think I will get MP2 for the scenery and entities. Plus, seing as the game I'm working on is a horror game, I could use the characters in MP2. I will be showcasing my game called: "theCHILLER: 10 'til DEATH" in about a month, I had a thread on it earlier called [Chiller / 10 to Death], but it wasn't the real game, and it got locked because there were no screenies, anyway, in about a month, check the showcase for a thread called: {theCHILLER game}, i'll showcase sometime in September probably.
EDIT: It COULD take as long as SIX MONTHS for me to showcase theCHILLER game. And if you want info on the game, the only thing you should ask for is what the story is, and possibly the level outline.

Troy Chambers

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ezykeyal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2007 01:50 Edited at: 9th Aug 2007 01:51
Sounds to me you know absolutely nothing about how to "make a game".
How can you possibly be showcasing something within a months time?
You'll be busy figuring everything out at least for a month by the looks of it.

I don't expect to see anything for perhaps a year.
You are asking around for what character studio is, what is blender and some random stuff about how to make an npc talk with scripts?

Please do some proper research and planning, you can't just expect to whip it all out within minutes.
I'm actually interested in what exactly your plan is and how you intend to achieve it to either have a laugh or nudge you some more in the right direction which can be either a very short answer or a very long one.
Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2007 03:11
TO THE MODERATORS:
Please lock this thread as well as all my threads having to do with Character Studio, Weapon Maker, Model Pack 5, Blender, Entity Creator, Segment Creator, EA version, and Flashlights that I have posted previously. KEEP THE THREADS ABOUT Scripting and Subway Designs. But if by chance I need to send something else asking about Entity or Segment Creator, or anything else, keep those unlocked unless I tell you to, or if there is another reason to lock it, just let me know about it first.
THANK YOU.

Troy Chambers
Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2007 05:24
Wow search before starting new threads.

Uhhhhhh.....I forgot

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:32:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:32:38