Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I need Entity and Segment Maker info (please answer quickly)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 07:44
Hi, I want to get entity maker, but how does it work, if you could record a tutorial for Entity Maker and put it on YouTube, that would be very helpful. And does it allow me to make working weapons, or characters, or furniture such as tables, toilets, bathroom stalls, doors, cars, signs, notes, and things like that. If not how can I do all this. Get back to me.
And I want to make new segments and rooms for my games. Does segment editor also let me make scenery such as doors and windows as well, and also if you could record a tutorial showing how Segment Maker works, that would also be helpful.
If Entity Makerdoes not let me make weapons or characters, please point me in the direction of a program/programs that do.
Please get back to me on all of this as soon as possible.

Troy Chambers
pigs can fly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 13:50
Entity Maker only makes a .X file and a texture FPSC-ready (it ads the FPE and BMP files).

One simple modeling program is Milkshape.

Segment Editor lets you make segments such as doors, windows and walls, but I don't know more about it.

BTW: asking people to record a tutorial and put it on YouTube is useless. Nobody will do that for you for free.

PCF Killer&Slaughter Machines Pack coming out soon!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 18:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 18:30:07