Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / First arena map attempt. Prison fighting.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here of some screenshots of a map i have begun working on. one thing that may be flat out noticed it the massive amount of jail bar entities. (Credit to Danial Higgens, who created them)

I can picture two sorts of things happening on the map. a bloodbath with heavily armed guards and unarmed convicts or honest role play. guess we'll see. Its nothing big but everybody starts somewhere.

...even though so far the map is pretty huge.

The guards boast mainly colts, which are in heavy supply all around their sections of the prison. while one player can go into the wardens office and take the mighty revolver that kills in two well placed shots (But only spawns once so don't blow it!). of course, hidden weapons aplenty for the convicts to find as well.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 16:36
Even with a lack of screen shots, I like the idea. I like the way you want to roleplay things out, instead of the old classic: "heres a load of guns in a room, everyone shoot each other."

Would like to see this finished, just to see how well you roleplayed it.

TATBS 1.8 is now fully functional. Brilodis is having its districts extracted to Battle City. Krina and Karin are twice the size. And you’ll see 5 times as many breeds of monsters... It’s Kalspher V3.
Fruitless CRUNK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2007 19:15
Nice I like the idea. I'm with tyrano man on that one. Once this is out I'll try it out.

FruitlessCRUNK

i had to make a new account im no noob my old name was 300 win mag
Evil1
Years of Service
User Offline
Shouldint be too long till its done. I just need to grab some of the lads and make sure that its playable because I am still testing if the massive amount of entity's (static) would cause too big of a fuss in a shootout. Walking around in the main prison room I made I only lost one frame.

As for the idea, I can get pretty out there.
Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 02:38
Neat-o ... lol ... It needs (something more amazing)

Oh yeahh, Entities!
Ill for -sure try this out for you ...
But make it impressi-ve ...
Not just a junk of room with no action...
Heres the following need(s) in the map ...
1.bunkers
2.entities to hide behind
3.weapons of mass desruction
4.sniper areas
5.Great use of entities to make the enviroment realistic
6.and light mapping...

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is bunny...-EFT
Evil1
Years of Service
User Offline
Sadly a freak accident corrupted the map file.

Good news it I have remade it and made it better.

All the action takes place in a square building.

Floor One: Cells placed around a central "core" room, inside are stairs to the second and basement floors. also has a shower room where Convicts spawn.

Floor Two: Catwalk encircles the core. The Wardens Office, Gun Room, and Medbay are here. The Wardens office holds the Mighty revolver, the gun room holds several pistols for the guards and a rifle. and medbay is a office with beds and medpacks.

Basement: A cellar with boxes and skeletons laying around.

As for neatness, the jail entities i am using are just that, entities, so their placing is semi sloppy. later I will go back and make sure they line up perfectly. I just need to do a little more work and then I can post some sort of demo.
Evil1
Years of Service
User Offline
http://rapidshare.com/files/47631444/Prison_War.rar.html

Here is a sort of beta for it.

I am ASSUMING that I was susposed to take the entire generated file and rar it. I also made a tiny PDF and slapped it in there.

Grab some pals and enjoy.
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2007 15:45
oops! I accidently clicked "report as abuse" instead of "view"

I like the idea but that screenshot isn't anything special.

I like random stuff- but I hate watermelons!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 00:27:16
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 00:27:16