Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Would you guys mind giving me some sound advice?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 07:42
Here goes the lonley...

It's about a girl, sorry. But I just don't know what to do, and it's getting overwhelming. There's this girl that I've had a crush on for about two months now. I have known her for a good three years, never really personally and we have never been good friends. She's cute, not sexy, a dancer (balle), she doesn't swear, no drugs or anything like that, I know her from school and our church's youth group does everything together, which we're both in. She's 17, I'm 16, we go to high school together (juniors). The year is almost over, and time is REALLY running out.

About a month ago I asked her to the prom, and she pretty much blew me off (but in a wonderfully nice way), and the feeling I took away was that there was no interest at all. But for some reason, I didn't lose interest. Now she's always on my mind.

I don't know what to do. My options are basically to confront her about it in some sort of way, or just try to drop it all together and just let it fall into history. But my liking for her is really serious, but if it goes on it will become an unhealthy attraction. Do I talk to her about this? Is there a way I could do it without freaking her out? I'm passionate about this topic, but I don't know what to do. Could you wonderful DBers give me some sound, honest advice? I'd be devistated if this turned into a flame post....

What do I do with this girl who really doesn't seem to like me? Talk to her? I just don't know what to do...please help....

P.S. This is the same situation from my prom post a long time ago, and have learned now to filter that advice, hopefully no hard feelings from that thread.

Where do I go on this one?
Darken the skies, we are god
http://www.DelvarWorld.com
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 10:42
Well, write a letter (stick the envolope down with some earings or somming )

Make sure you explain yourself well, and it is readable.

If she talks to you afterwards then you got a chance, if not then...

PS you need some decent earings, if she likes them she will be kinda guiltily forced to a date or the prom with you, then you got a chance even if the letter is not what she wanted to hear

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 11:12
Yeah, sounds like a good idea Martyn, get it all out in a letter so she can read over it and take it all in. Keep at it mate, honestly if you don't at least try you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Speaking from experience here.

Good luck.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 13:45
Girls like it if you are direct to them, they think you are brave for talking to them face to face, don't do it in a letter man, grow some cahjones (sp?).

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 15:13
personally i'd suggest not to push anything, don't try to stay at a distance or any crap like that ... just ya know actually try to be friends with her, perhaps walk her home from school a few times - you can have some bloody good and honest chats when you walk with women, and god know why but they open up alot more too when you do.

your more likely to get a good honest response if she is face-to-face with you and not around anyone. If she says she isn't interested then just drop the subject, shouldn't give up because trust me there will be another day ... especially if your friends and she wants to hang out.
It's alot easier to go from being friends and for things to happen that actually mean a damn if you both already know the person you want to be with. After all girls are pretty dense overall relationship wise anyways, they know what they want, they want it all at the same time and right away ... its like they get a picture of thier perfect guy and if you don't stand by that picture and match up you can forget about them immediately wanting to, and the ironic thing is that even if you do then they'll always be disappointed and it won't last long at all.

Give her time and she'll notice that your the guy she actually likes and likes one hell of alot, ofcourse she needs to know that you exist and your qualities first (hense the getting to be friends with her )

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 15:15 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2003 15:17
Yup , somehow it works both ways, either by letter or by confronting her directly. There are other ways too, but not really effective (SMS, emails, sign language, pass the words to her parents, etc.)

Makes one wonder that we are better at expressing our feelings online, rather than on real-life situation.

In another hand, i think u should wait for a post from Rose, or Randi, or Bunny, or any other babes here to reply to ya. Me thinks they would be better to tell their views (and experiences) on how girls would like an approach to be made on starting a love life. They should be good on expressing views of :

- how sensitive/romantiq/exquisite u need to be.
- what girls would dream of on their first love letter from their prince charming.
- what u need to 'sacrifice' (10 bucks for flowers, another 10 on chocolates, etc.)
- the strategic place to confess ur love. *important!*
- the do's & dont's. *holy sh!t! more important!*
- and lots more. (handphone gifts, limo, movies, Disneyland, etc)

Anyway, if i'm not mistaken (my view on the matter & my views on wat DBP babes are gonna reply!), girls would probably say that dun need much of "luxury/money spending/show me the money baby" aspect to show that u luv em. All they would wish is that they would want one romantiq fella who should 'be himself', and not afraid of expressing their feelings, and let em know how much u would care for em (which brings the matter of how much do they worth to ur life, let em know! uh uh! ).

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Danmatsuma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 15:32
It depends on the girl, but you could try totally ignoring her and committing yourself to something that builds your own self esteem to the point where she begins to see you as interesting.

I don't mean to be mean... But if you stick to her like glue, she 'aint gonna see you, kina like a fish can't see the water it swims in. You actually have to have your own agenda, not revolve your life around this girl.

If you can do that, and get rid of that sick feeling in your stomache every time you think of her or see her, then she might begin to wonder about you, what makes you tick, "who is this guy I had a chance with but totally ignored?..."

The thing is, there is something about you she doesn't like, as she has already refused you before. The only hope is that it's not something that's a fundamental part of you, just something that she hasn't seen in the right light. If you distance yourself a bit she may see in you something she couldn't before.

Following your heart without thinking about the effect that may be having on her is a definite no-no, only works in the movies

So my analysis of this situation is that you're holding on too tight.

Have you ever seen that buddhist thing where they say there are two ways to hold onto something?

Here it goes:

Hold an apple, in one hand, with your fingers clenched around it and your hand on the upside.

In this instance the apple does not hit the ground because you are holding onto it by force, and your fingers get tired.

Try it this way - Hold your palm upwards, and place the apple gently on top.

In this case, the apple does not hit the ground, and yet you are applying no force at all.

Make of that what you will, but to me it says a lot about relationships, the instinct over time is to hold on tighter and tighter, and never let go no matter what. That is when love is not pure but contains jealousy, and becomes a destructive force. The other way is to keep reminding yourself that this is another person, and though you want them terribly, sometimes the best way to hold on is by letting go (palm upwards)

ZX Spectrum 48k Issue 3, Radio shack Tape drive, Rank arena 12" T.V. set.
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 15:38 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2003 15:41
Don't become too good friends with them or they will never go out with you, trust me this happens a lot to me, a lot of girls fancy me, get to know me and become too good friends and they say they don't want to ruin the friendship, which come to think of it really did my heading at one point when I liked this lass called Ruth soo much, and she liked me just as much if not more, but then we got to become best friends and she wouldn't go out with me because she didn't want to ruin our friendship incase we broke up or whatever(turned out good in the end because I got with my current girlfriend... anyways..).

Which on a philisophical sidenote;
N.B. As one door opens another one closes, as one door closes, so does another one open.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 15:41
Yeah, most people suggest the friends aspect, but I only have really till Friday, finals start soon and school will be over. I can't wait for her to notice me, and I think I'm going to confront her. Talk to her a little on Friday and then continue it in emails over the weekend, so that she and I can think about our responses. But I have no idea how to do it without freaking her out...

Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 16:03
on good way is to get her friends to like you... that way, when her and her friends talk to you, its all good stuff

uk.geocities.com/maniacimagine check it out. ill soon be formally opening it.
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 16:07
My advice is don't come here asking advice on girls. j/k

*actarus dodges a boot and laughes out loud then gets knocked out by a second one.

Running away You're lost for words again Now you`ve got all what you wanted Are you really satisfied?
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 16:14
*Throws a third boot*

My advice is to just tell her about it, be honest, and let things run their course. If there's interest there, she shouldn't need too much more. Seems like you'd be a good match thought from what you said...

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 16:21
Damn Quoth, you've left it a little late!

Dans got some good points there (where were you when I was 15!) - I had this killer crush on a girl at school, and I rushed to ask her out, she said yes but stood me up, then avoided me like I had the plague! - she was a friend upto that point.

Maybe you should try talking to her, but be subtle, try and steer the conversation onto relationships - it would'nt hurt to tell her your afraid you won't see her again and be genuine about it - if it's working she probably won't make it obvious, so stay frosty! - don't blurt anything out that'll make your cringe later. If you get nowhere, then write her a letter, definately do not send her emails about this, girls are incredibly private, don't put any personal thoughts somewhere that other people could see them, a nice old fashioned letter would show more sensitivity and intelligence.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 16:38 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2003 16:39
If you're really willing to go out with this girl,you'll have to do the last thing you think could work such as sharing your feelings,cook and watch love stories...Good luck.

Seriously cooking is the best idea since your first goal is to get her to your place...

Really seriously,talk with her...That's it,that's the first step,open up and not just about the math classes.

EDIT: DOH,didn't read that---
Maybe you should try talking to her, but be subtle, try and steer the conversation onto relationships --

Running away You're lost for words again Now you`ve got all what you wanted Are you really satisfied?
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 17:21
all this effort for a girl... does she have a sister?

*SLAPS HIMSELF*

not single... must remember... not single.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 19:23
A point blank confeestion of love will only get you one of two things, a shy decline followed her avoiding you ever after or a luagh to you face. You must do the friend thing, and you most do it very, VERY slowly. You can't be expected to do this quickly, shame on you for waiting too long. There's always summer vacation and/or next year right?

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 19:46 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2003 19:46
if this is a rush hour job like u say it is then theres no point making friends with her or with her friends. one thing though, does she live close to you? if she does then you could become friends i guess and take it further from there but if not then go tell her flat ou! if your not really sure what your gonna say or something then i'd go with the letter like said b4. In my opinion it's harder turning a good friend into a girlfriend

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 21:14 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2003 21:15
I'm friends with the girl I like, she doesn't know I like her though, and that's fine with me, I'd rather just be good friends and see what happens. I think you should talk to her, as she's more likely to go out with a friend than a stranger.

You can't rush, you HAVE to do the friend thing, of you'll get the freaked out, or the laugh

[url][/url]
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 22:49
It's not like we're total strangers, we've gone to the same school and church for the last three years, and we both do a year long community service project which ends up with us doing a week of home construction and repair together with the group, and everyone in that group knows each other comfortably. It's just we're not what most people consider friends, we don't hang out together, but I'm working on that...

Anyway, I talked to her a good deal today, I plan to build up to it on Friday (as weirdly as I can), then on Friday start to confront her, and continue it into the weekend with emails so we can both think about what we're doing. So far so good, even if she turns me down at least it will end my months of boiling anxiety on this topic...

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2003 23:27
It sounds like you are becoming friends x-d So far so good! Good luck ... heheheh.

[url][/url]
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 02:00
Good luck man. Just don't come on TOOO romantic, ie don't point blank say you are in love with her and can't stop thinking about her. When I was 12-15 I used to think that was the best way, but I worked out it kinda freaks most girls out, and they tend to think "stalker!"

Approaching openly and honestly, whether in person or by a letter is cool, if you have the nerves to say it in person that might be better, but a nice short note would be ok if not tooooo gushy

From how you've described the girl and whats happenned so far, I'd say that in conversation, possibly on parting, say something like "Hey, I like you, you're really cool, and I was wondering if you might wanna go out sometime?".

If she says no, then say "Oh well no biggy see you around" or something not too ott. She may still change her mind, you've at least planted the seed without saying "I'm desperate"

If she says maybe then give her your phone number and say she can call you if she wants.

If she says yes, then don't jump too quickly, perhaps suggest to meet up for something simple a week later, not something expensive tomorrow Start subtle. Any big presents or expressions of strong feeling until you've been on at least five dates and you could scare her off

Anyway, good luck, if its meant to happen it will, one of these days

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 02:02
uh uh! big Kangie = Dr Luv! lol!

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 02:06
Oh and PS don't tell her you've been asking for dating advice on a programming forum, and talking to complete strangers about your feelings for her j/k

Hmmm Maybe I'd make a good agony uncle. Just call me "Lovematic Grandpa"

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 02:21
Well Kang2 would be the best one of us to ask, after all he's married.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 03:05
lmao I met my wife by sending a text message to a random person I'd never met before but my friend said was fit, and basically she travelled 200+ miles to see me and never went home Not exactly conventional

PS My text message said "Hi you don't know me but I'm rich and single. Wanna date?"

PPS I wouldn't recommend inviting strangers into your home, especially ones you've never met! You might just get married! lol

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 03:30
lol Grandpa @ 21 damn your kids don't waste time to be players
generally i've found that when your mate people get to a point where they think they'll make a move and do something stupid like say ...
"oh i love and have done for years." cause they see it on TV and think the girl will be like "oh i was hoping you'd say that".
hehee, most ways i've foundit goes down you won't even realise it.

oki so perhaps the setup can take years than an overnight result, but you do have to ask yourself - do you just like this girl for how she looks, or do you like her because you fancy your long-term chances.

unfortunately you get that deep in its a bitch when they decide that they'll let you drown because they don't actually care.
i've had alot of relationships, some i've rushed into, some i spent years on without even realising. You rush into something without knowing someone as well as you think you do, and you would be a lucki guy to pull it off for anything particularly long.

you know the worst kind of relationship, is the one where you fall for a girl and all seems perfect for a while, but then something happens and you have no choice but to let them go because you know that although you love them to death, they don't care for you even slightly ... and what makes it harder is they will fight like hell to keep you there, and nothing would make you happier than to just break and wear a plastic smile pretend everything is cool - but underneath if you let that go on for long enough then you will die slowly, be changed into something that just repulses you.

i mean not to put a dampner on it or nothing hehee, then again ain't you like still in highschool - christ that ain't no time to be stepping around trying to get serious, or trying to hook a girl in to be like the one. You make friends with her, get keep her close as a friend, you make the bridges now and you will be finalising them over the summer i can guarentee you - remember that girls you like you should be willing to think about as a long-term plan, if they're worth waiting for then it is best to wait for them and know all of thier little nuiances ... nothing worse than not knowing that she has some terrible habit to punch perfect strangers or something until your together and actually have to fight people because they start on her (there is no way to be ambigious within a relationship, you take thier side else you will DEFINATELY hear about it)

that way you can just have those girls that you want purely because they are damn'd gorgeous - most of them have just god aweful personailities sometimes get a nice and plesant one, but most are just brats.

(^_^) also its a good idea to watch for signals because girls do alot of things kinda like when a guy is all goofy, or trying to show off and stuff like that ... no doubt you know what guys do when they like girls, well girls tend to get nervous around people they like - hyperchatty (unfortunately on most that ain't much of a tip though lol) - they touch you alot in just casual chats, thats a good hint - i mean you notice them and alot of girls will be all touchy feeling with mates ... but very rarely around alot of guys. If they make very friendly gestures, like everytime you see them they have to hug you hello AND goodbye and they make sure that they always say goodbye, that is kinda an important one because if they stop what they're doing to say goodbye rather than just be like "yeah, later"

god i know like a million and one of these, what comes from knowing alot of girls lol ... Hair is another good one, if they keep looking towards the floor rather than directly at you all the time, or rather looking at you from a lower angle - it causes thier hair to fall, and rather than leave it they will always try to keep it neat all the time. obvious cases where you can't tell, but they'll still kinda try to shy they're actual attention away from you.

i mean next time you look at a girl, its kinda obvious when one like you and one doesn't - so much body language and little nuerocies lol

unfortunately i seem to have a personality that generally brings all of these out just by being me, so i get all of these signals and none of them are actually true lol
have to just be a little more observant than usual... best thing to do is see how she reacts towards you when ya'll are hanging with mates.

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 03:35
Some sound advice right there As for the grampa thing hmm well my eldest son is 3 so not quite, but I think I've prolly fitted enough blummin life experiences in my short existance to be like a wise old man - I mean I'm 21 and I'm already starting to be boring and normal again

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 05:43
Kangie, ur 21?? (with wife & kids)

damn.. i'm old! lol!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 06:47
lol... don't worry Sam, some guys are just ment to be wild and normal - some arn't
personally i feel old, but then i kinda like it.

Quote: "people grow old for a reason, and that reason is to find fault with everything god created."

hehee (i watch too much simpsons) ... funny thing is though, although i'll go with mates to some party and crap - and generally i can live a wild live, its sad to think i actually have more fun curled up with my woman on the couch just watching TV or chat watching the fireplace
Somehow living in LA i feel that feeling like that makes me some sorta double Grandpa ... would be like living in Ibiza and walking around at nite complaining about the music

8truths
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 09:33 Edited at: 4th Jun 2003 10:03
I don't know if it's my place to say anything (if it isn't, just say so), but . . .

You have two options, kid.

1: Give it up. These things only get stranger if you pursue them. And strange ain't good, and you will quickly become either "that guy" or a court case ####. Eventually, it will turn into the girl in the hotel room scene from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (and you will not even have the small luck of being Rauol Duke).

2: Confess all, accept the odd, brutal, "didn't you get the point?" response.

It really depends on the nature of the initial relationship. #2 will work fine if you are long-time, good friends. #2 will turn into last sentence of #1 if you are not.

Probably not the advice anyone wants. But, since I been there, and I have tried #2 (she was a long-time friend, and everything was cool afterward), just thought I'd let you see the results of the test.

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 11:22
Ive found with experience not to mess with other peoples affiars of the heart, there is no concrete method or thing to say on subjective advice presented in a non objective way.

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2003 23:30 Edited at: 5th Jun 2003 19:27
Also ... be yourself, if she doesn't like that, then you don't need to be with her.

Raven - That's really great advice for kids in school turns out I might have a few after me hehe ... although one who kinda just stares, scares me ... The one I like is happy and touchy touchy, but that's probably just cause we're friendly.

[url][/url]
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 01:02
kangaroo tell me that was a joke... u didnt really met ur wife in that way?!?

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 01:50
it beats letters simple, yet effective!

QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 23:14
hrm...shit....now I don't know what to do....

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 23:14 Edited at: 5th Jun 2003 23:16
Maniac - No I'm afraid its true, kinda tacky I know. I said I didn't recommend it In this case it worked well tho, now we are very much in love, married and with 2 gr8 kids Awww happy endings.

Quoth "follow your heart"! So long as that doesn't mean spillin your guts and getting a restraining order slapped on yourself

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 23:28
lol thats some pretty sound advice

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 00:02
look on the bright side... a restraining order would help you get over her

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 01:10 Edited at: 6th Jun 2003 03:18
[Post removed: Solidz was smokin' sumthin' strong (again!) and posted sumthin' really .. hmm .. lets just say its **** materials! lol!]

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 01:47 Edited at: 6th Jun 2003 04:18
lol no don't worry m8, I tht it was funny Trouble is if some1 doesn't know what it meant they could search and get the wrong idea No harm done

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 03:20 Edited at: 6th Jun 2003 03:23
lol! Roger that Commander Kangie! :p
Magic wand, do ur stuff ... BRIIIIIIIIIING!!

Quote: "lol Seriously bad advice there Solidz "

Though I forgot about them kids out there, I'm still laughing & thinking about my post!

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 04:13
=P ahem... heres what I would do...

1) Hide in the shadows and fallow her for five days just to make sure its her...

2) If your not sure start taking pictures of her... to examine when your at home...

3) If your still not sure start slipping her letters and pictures of herself or send her to a website devoted to her...

4) Create a website devoted to her with the pictures you have taken... just so she can see how much you like her...

5) Talk to her at odd moments... Confront her... but dont harrass her so she won't know what to do...

6) If she catches on eventually start whearing a trench coat, hat, and sunglasses so she won't notice you...

o_O N/M all that... do the letter...

EVERYONE LOVES THE PUFF!... =\ http://www.PuffInteractive.com/
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 04:21
lmao You guys sound like ur speakin from experience

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 07:45
And suddenly I'm reminded of the manga 'Video Girl Ai'.

I still think the best bet is the friends tactic. Once you become friends you can start testing the water a bit. Find out a movie she wants to see, say your gonna go see it and ask her (after you becomes friend) if she want to tag along. Little things like that can slow lead up to point where you're going out and you don't know exactly were you stop being just friends. A steady, smooth transation is much better than suddenly confessing your feelings.

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 08:32
or try this classic move:

1. Ur friends (with masks) harass her & threatens to steal her purse (or handbag, or teddy bear, or wig, etc etc).

2. U came out around the corner & kick their bloody ass off (lets make it Hollywood-realistic: make sure there's 10 friends involve to get their ass kick! lol!)

3. Ur friends took off, and *surprise suprise* u're the hero of the day! Finish with the clitch "i was around the corner when i heard screaming.. immediately and recognize ur voice and bla bla bla"

Its just too classic

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 00:46
Been watching Jacky Chan flicks again have we?

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 01:11
Mr Nice Guy

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 01:17
The classic... become friends, if she plays around with you there's probably something there, do it back Just little things ... and then when you're out of school, invite her out with your friends, just drop hints and act really fun and playful (But make sure its a two way thing, you'll look foolish otherwise)... Then, if she likes you, it'll work out one day.

WELL ... that's how it works for Teens around my way haha ...

[url][/url]
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 02:52
*writes down of Denki's advise

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 03:37 Edited at: 7th Jun 2003 03:39
Wow ... one of my OTHER friends likes me ... thats a real unexpected one...

And Snake - Yeah man ... but I hope you're like 14-16 or it wont work lol... I.e - today the girl I like filled the front pocket of my bag with grass and kept taking my work heh... anyone else I would've been annoyed

[url][/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:42:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:42:35