Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Would you guys mind giving me some sound advice?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 04:09 Edited at: 7th Jun 2003 04:10
ha ha, just a thought, what if she's [quoth's girl] got dark basic and is on these forums and has been reading this post the whole time i'd guess if it where true you'd at least have something in common between you

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 15:17
accidently email her the link here.

Then she can see how you feel, address it to one of your mates.

That a plan?

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 15:51
Denks, thats for 14-16? aww man.. lol!
anyway, i'll try it though with 20+!

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 01:57
how about us 21-30yo's, how do we get the 14-16yos?

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 02:19
ah ah ah Raven, we already got enough *spectacular blink blink* babes around our age! Dun u go messin around with kiddies heart aight mate! lol! just jk!

Me.. i prefer busty *blink blink* beach babes!

U know.. i felt really pity to these babes.. they are so poor to buy clothes materials to cover their body.. whenever i go to the beach, it just sank my heart, so i *had* to stop and *look* at them poor souls..

(who's here a programming babe & work part-time as a beach lifeguard?)

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 12:08
hehee ... (^_^) i'm kinda wondering what the fasination about young teens is to be honest. cause i seriously don't understand it myself, but then again i don't understand the big brested thing and the playboy type beach bunny thing, or fetishs, or lol well you get the picture

girls that generally interest me are ones that are real, close to my own age, and actually be able to carry a conversation.
ya know what i mean? its like a beach bunni is nice 'n' all, but i dunno they're all so fake ... then again utmost everything within this country seems fake held together but shoestring lies that shatter at the mildest touch. (probably why i'm not this countries biggest fan lol)

god i think after midnight serious Raven comes out lol

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 13:53

Hmm ... Yeah. Well. I only go for those a year out of my age range (up or down) at the most.

[url][/url]
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 14:26
lol personally its more upto how mature they are, prefer girls around my own age ... but i've been known to be with some lass's a good few years older than me.
For some odd reason i attract alot of 23yo's

denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 15:59
For me its just how much I like to person... seems simple, but that's why I always take the friends way. A pretty face isn't enough (although the one I'm after us very nice eheh).
Anyway, Yes, my advice wont work for you adults, you'll get arrested instead.

[url][/url]
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 19:18
i've been arrested for less
what comes for having one of those faces which looks like you've done something wrong hehee

denki the best is a blend of everything you want, most of the time i've found the pretty ones with personality are actually hi-maintainance ... not a bad thing if you can handle it, my last ex though she was a bloody terrible flirt which was just too much ... i liked her but i mean if ya can't keep your legs closed then i'd think they kinda don't like you back ya know?
especially when somehow it ends up being your fault that they did it... can someone please explaing to me HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? every flippin' time they cheat on you, and somehow your actually the bad guy :-s

well my advice - go gay, atleast if it doesn't work you can just hit them for being a jerk then lol

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 19:49
Hmm looking at the lump of text in the middle of Ravens last message I was gonna type in agreeing with him. Now I don't want to incase some1 thinks I'm agreeing with the last line instead, I had enough of that from a drunk "friend" (only in the he wouldn't stop talking and asking way )

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 21:26
Good advice Raven man (cept the gay part ) cept I'm still young enough to not worry that much

[url][/url]
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 03:40
i had experience with them 'guys' once. I was taking a leak at a cafe restroom, then one tall 'poor soul' came in and fire away beside my area. Somehow using his height, he took a sneak-preview at me mojo and smile like a bashful Bambi. He was about to say sumthing when one of me mate who join in for the evening, came in the loo to do his business. I abruptly chatted with him for a sec, before i make my quick getaway from Mr Long John Smiley.

So much for the afterwork teatime..

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 03:42
Quote: "most of the time i've found the pretty ones with personality are actually hi-maintainance ..."

Are u telling about them babes, or are u talking about me?
oops..

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2003 23:08
Solidz - lol

Argh - All you need to know is that my local recently had over 200 transvestites infest it. I'm open minded an all but when they are drunk and you are in the toilet and - *memory blanks out to avoid me getting angry again*

[edit] lol ok nothing physically happenned I just meant they were staring and making comments and I got mad and, um well thats a matter for the courts

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:36:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:36:39