Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Plugins install help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 03:26
Ok, kick me, castrate me, I don't care, I'm beyond caring.

I'm getting to grips with the core DB stuff, and so I thought I'd get a coupla addons. I've got Dark Physics and Enhanced anim, and the latest update(6.6).

I've installed both addons to the same directory as DBpro, and registered order keys, but when I run DBpro, I don't get the little icons on startup, and no new commands are recognised.

There is no install help in either of the manuals, and I've been playing around for 2 hours. So somebody, please, put me out of my misery.

Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2007 10:17
the .dll files go under ".../the game creators/dark basic professional/compiler/plugins-user/" put all of them in there.

the .ini files go in ".../the game creators/dark basic professional/editor/keywords/" put them there.

That is generally how plugins are installed, well at least thats how I installed mine.

Aralox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2007 13:22
Quote: "castrate me"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 02:21:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 02:21:32