Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 01:37
I have checked out the web page and watched the video, the lyte Fx program looks very useful. I have done a search and noticed that others are looking for this also. Does anyone know if the program is still available and if so where can you get it? I left e-mails on the web page but have yet to get a responce. Is this program just dead in the water because of too many bugs? Just curious, Thanks
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 12:50
Naw, he might be on holiday! Its peak season for hols over here in England

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 13:14
Quote: "Is this program just dead in the water because of too many bugs? Just curious"

no it's not. It works a treat.

I was away alot recently, and that meant I couldn't always deliver the product in time, that and a few very rude people who expected me to email them the product as soon as they clicked "pay"! THese both went togther in leading me to decide to stop selling it.

Razorroc
User Banned
Posted: 17th Aug 2007 06:39
That sucks I was interested in purchasing the program also.
leave it to a few to screw it up for everyone.
Razorroc
User Banned
Posted: 17th Aug 2007 06:42
Hardcore are you the same Hardcore that created all those models for gamestudio? If so are you going to make any for FPSC??
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2007 12:26
Judging by his join date, I'd say no

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:28:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:28:09