Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] How do i texture stuff form milkshape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 18:59 Edited at: 16th Aug 2007 19:00
Hi i posted another thread about how i do this but not many peopel were coming and no one posted and i asked for the thread to be closed or locked.... anyways i serched every where on the forums on how to texture my objects that i made from milkshape and how to make them fpsc ready and i cant get any help so if anyone could tell me how i can texture objects from milkshape and how to make the fpsc ready ill be happy to release loads of stuff for free once i know how to do so... Please and thank you

P.S: my first model im doing is a tv w/ stand has some sperkers and stuff somethign simple stary me off (oh and i thank duplex for teaching me)

-Pak4life

EDIT: i just notice i accidently wrote form not from milkshape as the name sorry.

Shot at 2007-08-13
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 19:06 Edited at: 16th Aug 2007 19:08
obviously you did not search very hard.

go to my website, http://zaibatsugames.com, go to the downloads page and check out the basic UV Mapping tutorial. Then you may want to check out the slightly more advanced tutorial.

It is meant for use with Milkshape and UV Mapper classic. you can download UV Mapper classic at http://www.uvmapper.com

EDIT: If you like the tutorial, I would appreciate it if you would comment in my guestbook about it

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

pak4life
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 19:11 Edited at: 16th Aug 2007 19:20
thank you soo much and yeah ill go check out the tut. would i need photoshop by any chance? cuz someone told me you did....

EDIT: in future references you may want to have an option to veiw the tut or download it just a thought. XD

EDIT EDIT: k i just noticed they were pics my bad.

Shot at 2007-08-13

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:18:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:18:25